Feed Dump: Commentary All Stars

Pariahwulfen

Mar 23, 2010
MORGANMORGANMORGAN!
/breathesintopaperbagforfiveminutes

Okay, on the farmers with dial-up modems, it's not that they're too poor to afford broadband or that they're unable to understand the benefits of upgrading. It's that the vast majority of farmers are physically unable to get cable or DSL due to the cable and phone companies unwillingness to lay miles and miles of cable for a handful of houses. I know this, because I grew up in the middle of nowhere and had to deal with rabbit ears until we finally got satellite in the early aughts.

Hashbrick

Mar 20, 2009
There's not a time of the day when I don't say "I have a cool treat for you after you are done with that hot one." Well played.

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
It was awesome to see Brad and Morgan again. (I've been watching the LRR channel on YouTube so I had been wondering what happened to him).
Also, the section on the Marijuana Vending Machine cracked me up. Also that sounds very much like us NZ'ers.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Oh my god, it's Morgan! Nice to see you, man!

Also, the Canada/Christmas tree thing is amazing.

Our home an- oh...

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Distorted Stu said:
I am SO borrowing that image for some of the other forums I visit. You would not believe the spittake inducing stuff that's come up.

Not as spittake inducing as the thought of a horse shitting its own colon, but still...

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Aesthetical Quietus said:
Also that sounds very much like us NZ'ers.
Is it weird that as a person living in New Zealand, I have never heard of that story until watching it just now? Or is that just because I tend to avoid drugs and the use thereof as much as humanly possible?

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Who are all these strange people?

They were awesome...just surprising.

And one does not simply vend into Mordor, and a vending machine dispensing hobbits.

oh, and Technology burn!!!

Kathleen totally dominated this show, IMO.

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
I hope it was not intentional that Kate said ".. only one of them sleeps with people that look like this" ... and then camera switch to Morgan! :p

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
While it was great to see Morgan I was a bit disappointed it wasn't for another cooking episode.

NimrodXIV said:
Whoa, Brad and Morgan?! Now we just have to get Bill back in a video!

Also, wtf is with those glasses Morgan is wearing... and feathers?
I'd like to see Bill again too, but he's probably too tall for Feed Dump.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
This is nothing short of bizarre. Last night, I watched an older video, Reality Tear, as I make my way through the LRR archive. It featured Morgan quite prominently, and was thinking how it was wrong that he has never appeared on Feed Dump despite it being derived from Phailhaus which came from the Whatever Thing that Morgan started.

Seeing him on here
After thinking that last night
Is creeping me out

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Buy one Morgan, get a Brad free? Deal!

You guys forgot to mention the incredibly sexy accents that New Zealanders have. Oh my yes...

Graham, you look fabulous in that hat.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I was eating my lunch while watching that... yeah, it was fun!

So, Brad's in town... another GPLP?