Feed Dump: Commentary All Stars

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Heh, well those two are a little before my time of watching the show...

The Marijuana vending machine actually sounds like a pretty cool idea though, if someone could get around to decriminalising it.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
ritchards said:
I was eating my lunch while watching that... yeah, it was fun!

So, Brad's in town... another GPLP?
They're doing X-Men Destiny already. I don't know if that's exactly Brad's purview.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
They're doing X-Men Destiny already. I don't know if that's exactly Brad's purview.
Yep, but they might take a break for a Brad special?

el_kabong

Shark Rodeo Champion
Mar 18, 2010
I'm glad that everyone finds the term "aggravated pimping" as hilarious as I do.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
So Morgan came out while he was away?

For some reason I don't think that he is going to be a very good homosexual.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
My reactions, in order:

"It's Wednesday! Time for the best part of my week! *plays video* Oooh, nice green sweater, Graham. All stars? Hmm... Kathleen, makes sense... What. Phailhaus? ADAM! Awesome! One more? ... OMG MORGAN! WITH GLASSES! jhj;lsashl;fsdh"

And then I had to stop and rewind the vid so I could actually watch it. Comedy gold has been achieved. TWO FOR YOU, LRR!

Reptiloid

Nov 10, 2010
MORGAAAAAN! I'm so happy right now, I've missed you so much... don't leave us ever again! D:

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
I'm from and live in New Zealand, and while I love my country I also love making fun of it.

Also I vaguely remember hearing about the pot vending machine. It's a glorious idea... if it were legal.

The Ubermensch

Mar 6, 2012
"Who is sitting at their job and thinks 'man I hate this, I'm gonna go muck out a barn"

... Raises hand slowly...

Aesthetical Quietus

Mar 4, 2009
CounterAttack said:
Aesthetical Quietus said:
Also that sounds very much like us NZ'ers.
Is it weird that as a person living in New Zealand, I have never heard of that story until watching it just now? Or is that just because I tend to avoid drugs and the use thereof as much as humanly possible?
No, it's not weird at all. For some reason it really didn't come into the news at all. I just happened to see it randomly.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
Brad was in Commodore Hustle and, much more recently, The Amendment. Not to mention the Dante's Inferno GPLP... so... quite a bit since Phailhaüs 11. I guess that was just a joke being the least remembered thing he's done or something?

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
It makes sense for farmers to have their own dating service.

Unlike most jobs, it tends to be a 24/7 deal and more like a lifestyle, and it would be important for the partner to have interest in it as well, ideally just as much as you.
There's also the fact that farms tend to be on secluded areas, so the opportunities to meet people are rarer, although there are all kinds of farming-related conventions.

OZITOMAI

Jul 8, 2009
CRAP!!!! MORGAN!!! WE HAVE MISSED YOU LOL xD, come back!!! this episode was great also lol

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
CounterAttack said:
Aesthetical Quietus said:
Also that sounds very much like us NZ'ers.
Is it weird that as a person living in New Zealand, I have never heard of that story until watching it just now? Or is that just because I tend to avoid drugs and the use thereof as much as humanly possible?
I'll have to agree with you on there. Most of these weird NZ stories I don't hear of until I watch Feed Dump. Maybe that's intentional.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
What do you mean I haven't seen Morgan since 2007?
He's right there in the Iron stomach challenge.

Nojh

Occipital Ostritch
Aug 10, 2009
Morgan! Hi Morgan! And Brad. I don't remember you Brad but you seem cool.

Truly-A-Lie

Nov 14, 2009
Okay I'm just gonna have to say this bluntly. Those glasses, that feather, that bit that looks blue in his hair... I'm very attracted to Morgan right now.