Feed Dump: Condoms, Roaches and Fire

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"How do you surrender to the cockroaches?" "...You open your mouth..."

Had to pause the video for laughing. So, so wrong.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
400 million dollars of damages... what, did he bend a nail or something? (hey-oo! take that out of control military spending!)

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
Assassin Xaero said:
KoDOmega said:
*waves to the new person* Hi Maya! Welcome to LRR! Enjoy the masses of disturbing fanboys! :D
FYI - You can't say that "f word" here or you will get a warning.
It sure IS one, to be sure... o_o

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
They may both be off white and creamy, but I still don't know how that kid couldn't tell the difference.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I like this Maya person's dark humour and mental imagery, and wish to see her contributing to more Feed Dumps.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
artanis_neravar said:
It is actually the first time, the news has just resurfaced because he was sentenced
Didn't they just qupte the judge saying that the second time was particularly disturbing?
Checked again, it was two fires but they were both last year, one May and one June of last year only a few weeks apart. The second one did not cause any damage. (Note not blaming LRR, the news articles were very misleading on these facts)

sunsethorizons

Oct 26, 2010
shrekfan246 said:
"I am the Fury... The flames of my rage will incinerate you! And as I returned, I had one vision... The world set ablaze!"

Super-villain, indeed.
Does this mean the rest of the Cobras are walking among us too? ....

Cody Holden

May 4, 2011
How do you split a used condom. I don't want to know, yet I need to know.

Radoh said:
Casey Fury, supervillain, causing millions of dollars in damages and possibly causing a nuclear holocaust.
Also, who's this Maya? Is she a new permanent member of the LRR Crew or just a guest like Leelee was twice?
Making an inference from Twitter conversations, she appears to be Cam's girlfriend.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
ritchards said:
400 million dollars of damages... what, did he bend a nail or something? (hey-oo! take that out of control military spending!)
The fire damaged the control room, and more importantly torpedo room and took twelve hours to extinguish while injuring 7 people, Thankfully my brother who was working working on repairs on the sub wasn't injured

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Cameron I think that you just got put on Canada's equivalent to FBI's terrorist watch list for aspiring to do 400million worth of damage to their military.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
The "x" in malheureux is silent, unless it's feminin(which then ends in "se")

Now I want to see a movie about sentient cockroaches invading a city.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
dmase said:
Cameron I think that you just got put on Canada's equivalent to FBI's terrorist watch list for aspiring to do 400million worth of damage to their military.
To be fair, I don't think Canada has $400 Million dollars worth of a military for Cam to damage

Keith K

Oct 29, 2009
artanis_neravar said:
To be fair, I don't think Canada has $400 Million dollars worth of a military for Cam to damage
Canada has at least $65B worth of military.. in the form of RCAFIOUs.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Zhukov said:
It was organic, yes, but was it fresh?

I am sorry. I am so very sorry.
Not as sorry as you're GOING to be
<spoiler=If you open this>"Hey mom, I thought we were at McDonalds, not Chunk E Cheese's"
I feel like an awful person for laughing, but still, that was funny XD

It's the kind of situation that raises so many questions, questions you may not wan the answer to. Also, I love it how it's instantly McDonalds fault, odds are they may not have got rid of it when cleaning the area. But in the off chance that some random person went in there, planted it for lols and then left, that means they are being sued for something not their fault.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
artanis_neravar said:
Zachary Amaranth said:
artanis_neravar said:
It is actually the first time, the news has just resurfaced because he was sentenced
Didn't they just qupte the judge saying that the second time was particularly disturbing?
Checked again, it was two fires but they were both last year, one May and one June of last year only a few weeks apart. The second one did not cause any damage. (Note not blaming LRR, the news articles were very misleading on these facts)
Things make more sense now. I didn't realise there were two incidents prior to today, which didn't help things.

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
"We are unhappy!"
Take that British education system!

Cameron, you are erudite and hilariously disturbing...
I love it!

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
After this episode I have learned the meanings of "gestalt" and "ourobouros". Thanks, Cam!

Feed Dump: the only real news.