Feed Dump: Drug Lobsters

Flatfrog

Dec 29, 2010
Yay - I can be first to mention that Terry Pratchett suggested a number of 'anti-crimes' - good deeds designed to make people feel bad. Breaking-and-decorating was one of them. And 'Proferring with embarrassment'

Oh - and I agree with the above - that was a really fine episode.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
Don Reba said:
Somehow, Cameron seems much more interesting lately.

By the way, here is Canada's best toilet in all its splendour:

For real? That's it? Man, Canadian public bathrooms ain't got shit on Dutch public bathrooms. The one at my citys train station is all tiled, has potpourri and scented candels, and an attendant. Also, there are flowers on either side of the mirrors. It's seriously nicer than anybodys home bathroom I've ever seen. Hell, it's nicer than the 4-star hotel bathrooms I've seen.

MrGuy

Mar 6, 2009
Attempted burglary? Now, really, what is that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry?

With apologies to SSB

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
Nice haircuts!(Unless you had those haircuts last week and I didn't notice.)
Remember lobsters, don't do drugs, or turn into drugs for that matter.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
SwimmingRock said:
For real? That's it? Man, Canadian public bathrooms ain't got shit on Dutch public bathrooms. The one at my citys train station is all tiled, has potpourri and scented candels, and an attendant. Also, there are flowers on either side of the mirrors. It's seriously nicer than anybodys home bathroom I've ever seen. Hell, it's nicer than the 4-star hotel bathrooms I've seen.
Canadians take some pride in utilitarianism. Here is the news article: http://www.cjad.com/CJADLocalNews/entry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10462065

Victoria Mayor Dean Fortin says he is flushed with pride at the award, sponsored by Cintas Canada, a company that provides restroom supplies, among other services.

Cintas spokesman Rod Farquharson says the Victoria Loo isn't known for being lavish, but the stainless steel, unisex toilet provides an ecofriendly, convenient and free service.
Flushed with pride! Haha, oh, lol.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Didn't this burglary/cleaning story happen already quite a long time ago -- and didn't you also mention it? I'm having a déjà-vu here...

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Hey, funny thing.

Those Fifty Shades of Grey baby clothes you joked about? They actually exist.

"Mum just wanted a night with Mr Grey."

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
SwimmingRock said:
Don Reba said:
Somehow, Cameron seems much more interesting lately.

By the way, here is Canada's best toilet in all its splendour:

Well, I have to say that that really isn't that great a toilet... but it IS definitely the nicest outhouse I have ever seen.

Also, I have lived in Victoria for almost 6 years and I have never seen this thing...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Dig up Paul, dig up!

This episode was awesome, tons of great jokes and good banter. Keep up the work LRR dudes.

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
We call people from Oklahoma (specifically those who take pride in being Oklahoma Sooners) we call them "dirt burglars."

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
Desperate dope heads can be so... creative.
Too bad they're too high to channel it into art.
Unless you consider this art. Freaks.
Creative drug smuggling [http://www.elistmania.com/juice/10_creative_drug_smuggling_schemes/]*

*Honest to god, not endorsing drug use, etc., so on, and such.