Feed Dump: Feed Dump 100

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I was sad when Phailhaus died, but then there was this, and then it was now!

All things considered, it turned out pretty well, I feel. xD

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
Congrats! and great episode.

Just to add a random note, I think I came back to playing Magic (after about 15 years) in part because of you guys. Do with that information what you will.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
This was like a mini morale boosting desert bus... in May! Here's to many more feed dumps guys (and many more hats)

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
WOOOOOOOOOO! Awesome episode 100!

My favorite part was when you went outside. :D It was funny.

Also, where did you get the brain slug? It's cool.

May you do 100 more! And then 1,000 more! And then 1,000,000! And then take a short break to write a book version, so you can make the book into a comic, and then a comic book movie. ;)

Thank you all.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
Imp Emissary said:
Also, where did you get the brain slug? It's cool.
I'm willing to bet Tally made it.

Awesome episode, makes me pine for Desert Bus. On an side note, I also happen to be wearing my Desert Bus 6 tshirt today :)

Huthuthuthuthuthut!

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
[hats][cake][joy]Happy 100th anniversary Dumpers![/joy][/cake][/hats]

Will episode 101 be filmed in the Ministry of Dump?

Kielgasten

Oct 12, 2009
The "huthuthut"-thing cracked me up! :-D
As always, it was a wonderful episode, I hope you´ll be around for ages to come.

I got a friend of mine, who has no interest in any games (which are not Plants vs. Zombies) hooked on the Escapist because of your show. She has now moved on to Top 5, and No Right Answer as well... If anyone ever wants to cancel you, tell them that! :p

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
So I'm not sure how to express how awesomely fun this one was better than everyone else has already, so I'm just going to make sycophantic remarks at Graham.

Graham: As an amateur video editor, I can't begin to imagine how long it took you to listen to the audio and put down down all the names everyone was saying in the title card for "Paul and Cam and Kathleen and Kate [ ...etc... ] have to figure out what Graham is talking about." Surely the composite operator had to have blown up at some point. Also, your sense of timing on "Jump-cut!" was excellent.

Seriously, this one was splendid!

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
I loved Paul's "Mr. Sun is NOT my friend!" That made me crack up. And wow! Tally is the whiter shade of pale to sunburn THAT fast!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Overdosed on Feed Dump. I need to lie down now. Thank you, you amazing LRR people.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
So how many of those Mars Bars did Paul get before one got stuck in the spirally thing?

Irradiated Tiger

Feb 8, 2010
This may have been the single greatest video I've watched in a while. Here's to Feed Dump's 100 and another 100 more.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
That was the most amazing Feed Dump.
I want more.

Happy 100th... er... birthday? Yaaaay.