Feed Dump: Feed Dump 100

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
Build an Iron Man Armor? I thought Kate wanted to be Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.
Or did Gram claimed that when Rob Stark got killed.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
LRR, never stop being fantastic.

This one had me laughing awfully hard.

EDIT: Also, was this practice for Desert Bus early? :D Good job, team!

Rorro

Dec 27, 2011
This has to be the funniest Feed Dump there has ever been IMO, but I've got two things point out:

"I'm guessing he was a loose cannon and the chief was not gonna take anymore so he took him off the case" LMAO. (Or something like that.)

Wait a second, Jeremy didn't even have a cartridge inside the Gameboy at the end! I call foul! (Can't believe nobody commented this before.)

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Ah man, that was amazing. I know that the nature of the show is such that we can't have the zaniness of this ep every time; but still, bravo good people...bravo!

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
100th episode lived up to its name!
Like the outside bit! Why did I knew, that Kathleen would be cold... :p

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
There was waaay too much awesome in this episode. All other Feed Dumps will pale in comparison D=

Tim Chuma

Jul 9, 2010
Knew it was going to be a good one when I saw the video preview.

I always have to watch this video before Zero Punctuation these days.

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
Did James tear the Vin Diesel cut out in order to simulate the 14 million dollar blow job?

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Poor Kate. Not the best choice of jersey. Not only is it hot outside, but it's full of fail after they were swept by the Sharks. :p

Waddles

Mar 16, 2010
Congratulations guys! Was good to see everyone there, only one missing was Matt?

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I don't always watch this show and I'm not particularly a fan of it. But this episode was really good and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on the milestone!

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
Davey Woo said:
I don't always watch this show and I'm not particularly a fan of it. But this episode was really good and I really enjoyed it. Congratulations on the milestone!
Yah! Thanks!

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
this is amazing guys, you seem to have fun making the episodes and the fun was doubled in the aniversary one. i havent laughed so nicely for a while now, i tip my hat to you, well played sirs and madams.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
They could have done so many more bits in this ep, like "It's the begin of the show" or "Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week", "Alex Reacts", "The Dump Truck", "Kate and Kathleen give horrible advice" and my personal favs "It's the End of the Show"

Oh what fun we have had over these last 100 eps. . . don't leave me like Phailhouse had ENN did, I can't take the rejection

-M

Indy_no

Mar 30, 2010
This has probably been said more than once already, but this was the best Dump ever, so far! ;)

Also, where was Mat, with his funny/stupid (choose the one you feel most appropriate) puns?

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Ohlookit said:
They could have done so many more bits in this ep, like "It's the begin of the show" or "Kathleen's Political Fact of the Week", "Alex Reacts", "The Dump Truck", "Kate and Kathleen give horrible advice" and my personal favs "It's the End of the Show"

Oh what fun we have had over these last 100 eps. . . don't leave me like Phailhouse had ENN did, I can't take the rejection

-M
We definitely talked about "Horrible Advice" but there wasn't really space in the episode.

And we were totally going to do "The End of the Show" and just completely forgot!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Graham_LRR said:
Ohlookit said:

-M
We definitely talked about "Horrible Advice" but there wasn't really space in the episode.

And we were totally going to do "The End of the Show" and just completely forgot!
It was your 100 ep, we would not have minded if it ran long to fit in a bit of Horrible Advice (The escapist might have minded but we your fan would not)

I also want to make something clear, the reason I like the "it's the end of the show" bit is because of the theme tune, not because I like when the ep ends // I sometimes find myself singing it around the house

-M