Feed Dump: Free Speech Tattoos

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
NezumiiroKitsune said:
No, your a'peein!

That's all my comment is. That overworked joke.

I'm going to go buy some milk now.
That was supposed to be my line, you damned ninja!

Also, *you're. You did it wrong.

You ruined it!

*runs from the thread crying*

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Hero in a half shell said:
Dangnabbit! You think I'd remember their names by now, I've only been watching their videos for like three years. Oh Well, can't win 'em all.
In case you don't know, LRR has lots of videos on their site produced before they started producing for The Escapist. Season 1 of Commodore Hustle, combined with the LRRcasts, will help you learn their names. :)

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
PayneTrayne said:
Sadly this has very little to do with the video but I just have to ask. Graham (and other LRR) do you guys participate in the PAXPranks or do you just get the swag? I know you did Salmon but I think it'd have been hilarious to see you guys do some of the Alphathon rounds.
We actively did Salmon Security, and participated in the Lando Society and P.O.T.A.T.O. initiative. We were supposed to do something for the Alphathon, but we never got to do it :(
This year's PAX was extra crazy for us.

Next time!

Phoenix8541

No Regrets
Sep 10, 2012
The best part of this is that when i hear it on TV the reporter is taking it so seriously its over the top. Yet with you guys its nice to see the "here is the headline" ...and its baloney! Thanks for the sarcasm it really makes my day. keep it up!!!

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Those lifeguards were only fired?
Outrageous! In my land of pants-on-head-retarded and clinically batshit insane these guys would be slowly tortured until they started to beg to be killed, then publicly skinned, chopped to pieces and burned.
City officials missed such a great opportunity to give community a lesson that making short videos with any public resources involved will not be tolerated.
Anyway officials of Almonte proved that they aren't afraid to take dire measures during dire circumstances. I'm amazed by the bravery that was needed to fire 14+ employees.
[clap]

[clap]

[clap]

P.S.For those who suffers from some brain damage, I'll explain- that was sarcasm. All officials involved in this BS should be relieved from their duties, while park employees should be restored to their jobs.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Bloody 'ell, who was running that pool, Mr Burns?

And that neighborhood were kinda being dicks about trying to prevent that tattoo parlour, seriously, it can't possibly do that much harm.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
But who needs a job when you have swag gangnam style?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/362/057/aa4.gif

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
Call me cynical but I bet it is about money. Think about it, they close the pool a few weeks to months before hand. They can blame the lifegaurds and get away without having to pay to keep it open. They'll hire new lifeguards and as a bonus they can scare them with the story of how the fired all the lifeguards last year.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
jthwilliams said:
Call me cynical but I bet it is about money. Think about it, they close the pool a few weeks to months before hand. They can blame the lifegaurds and get away without having to pay to keep it open. They'll hire new lifeguards and as a bonus they can scare them with the story of how the fired all the lifeguards last year.
That doesn't make those responsible look less like a morons

jthwilliams

Sep 10, 2009
blackrave said:
jthwilliams said:
That doesn't make those responsible look less like a morons
true. It just makes them evil plotting morons.

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
The Headliner
An editor who fell into the press, because he had to stop it after Batman did something fancy, worthy of the front page. And due to his burning hatred for Batman, for always getting the front pages changed, he somehow got fused with some parts of the press, and gained the ability to shoot newspapers with punny headlines at high speed, to use for evil.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
The Headliner sounds like a rather bold supervillain to me, the type that could function as a veritable font of nefarious plots.