Feed Dump: French Fry Attack!

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
French Fry Attack!

There are serious consequences for thrown french fries.

Watch Video

Hasido

Jun 20, 2011
damnit my birthday is saturday, so close

<color=lightgrey>how in the hell did i get first? that never happens. well, thats my highpoint of the day.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Weird little green flash around 0:52. A fine episode (as always), but maybe edited a little hastily?

ozmasis

Aug 9, 2010
I'm pretty sure this is the second time they have used a musical hate that played two loops and both times they have been shocked by it.

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
Two things:

You spelled reptiles wrong, and you now owe Mildred and Patty Hill for using the Happy Birthday song. Unless you guys are in Canada, then fuck the copyright infingement.

Ghonzor

Jul 29, 2009
Funny story about Anthony Davis: UK basketball player who was originally made fun of for his unibrow. He has since acknowledged that because of UK's recent championship win and his "skill," the brow is now respected. Got to admit, trademarking it...a bit overboard though.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
I think we need a new rule where an object can only be considered a "deadly weapon" if someone at some point in time has been killed by it.

raptor1181

Jul 26, 2010
Omg i have that hat!!!! And i tell people about the news!!!! You have been proven wrong! (still great ep guys)

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
You should combine the Happy Birthday hat with the Santa's Elves hat...and then never wear it because such a combination can only cause madness in the wearer and everyone who views it!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Damnit, my birthday was yesterday! So close.

Also I'm surprised there wasn't and assault puns about the french fries.

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yeah... I am constantly amazed just what can be considered a "deadly weapon" in the eyes of the law...

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
I don't think anybody feels like they missed out having not trademarked their unibrow
Also if throwing french fries counts as assault with a dangerous weapon then what would you get for hitting somebody with a fish? Depending on the fish it could be anything from assault with deadly weapon to attempted murder with a highly illegal deadly weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s

theheroofaction

Jan 20, 2011
Wait, you can trademark bodily functions.
what's stopping people from going farther than that.

What stops somebody from say, patenting piss?

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
A tyranosaaurus that's about 8 feet tall?
Isn't that at about the right hight to easily bite your face off?

Major_Tom

Anticitizen
Jun 29, 2008
For some reason, when I read "French Fry" I immediately thought of this: