Feed Dump: Girls Dump

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Girls Dump

We present you with the sassiest episode of Feed Dump.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
There's got to be a better title for this than Girls Dump... except everything I come up with is far, far worse.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
There must always be a Stark in the host chair, apparently.

The ladies did a good job in this one. Tumor Meat Truck ahoy!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
No... LeeLee turned into a boy!

But congratulations on joining Extra Credits!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United Kingdom
Tumor Meat flavoured Ice Cream!

Also, Kathleen, Kate and LeeLee in the same episode? BEST. EPISODE. EVAR!

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
I keep hearing LeeLee's voice, but all I see is a fringe!
Sorry Kate, but your the bitchy one, Kathleen is the sassy one and Leelee is the goofy one.
aeric90 said:
There's got to be a better title for this than Girls Dump... except everything I come up with is far, far worse.
Feminine Discharge?

agiganticpanda

Sep 10, 2008
LeeLee could always change her name to KeeKee for an episode for the unkomfortable KKK edition of feed dump.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
aeric90 said:
3 Girls, 1 Dump?

wait...

Oh god, I'm sorry >.<

stranamente

Jun 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure that she's almost completely blind on the left side cause of the fringe, and not seeing well on the right too.
That's probably how anime characters would look like in real life.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
My first thought when I saw the title was "Oh, Girls Dump, so I guess it's an all girls edition? That's cool, I wonder if Kathleen will host?", then I thought "Wait, Girls Dump......I hope they don't mean that 'dump'." Turns out it was the first one and there was a story about tumor meat, so I was both excited and ready to vomit, the best of both worlds!

As much as I like Kate, she definitely was out-sassied by Kathleen, so she definitely gets the title. Also, seeing Lee Lee reminded me that she has her own website now that I haven't checked yet...better rectify that now!

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
All I can hear now is "Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat"

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
aeric90 said:
With a title like that, I was more than a little concerned about what I was about to watch.

I think the show could work, though the conversation is a little stilted. The problem is that they're all separate and all looking into the camera, so though they are talking to each other, they appear to be only talking to the viewer. It's a little odd. My tiny brain needs them to look off camera, so I know who they are talking to - me or their interlocuters. Is the rest of the feed dump done in this style?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
According the the Fump for about 4 weeks ago Lee lee is going to get a bad case of lazy eye with that haircut.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
"Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream."

That's a catchy jingle whenever the ice crem truck is in your neighborhood. I don't know if I should say the same about tumor meat.

ConjurerOfChaos

Feb 23, 2011
Deverfro said:
All I can hear now is "Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat"
All I can hear is Kathleen's monotone drone as she begs for help.

"I scream. I scream. I scream. I scream. ..."

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Want to sleep around but your spouse gave you a retarded ring that imprints on your finger that you're married (or brands you, gives you a finger tattoo, surgically implants a glowing neon sign on your genitals, etc.)? If you're a dude, bang people who don't care whether or not you're married. Or just be a remotely attractive girl (you'll have more options anyway).

It's super effective!

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Better Title: Tumor Meat Dump.

"Our dumps come from only the sassiest tumor meat."

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
MowDownJoe said:

Its the Game of Thrones Law:
There always must be a Stark in Winterfell, there also must be a Stark in the Chair.
Where is Graham any ways, in a cave with a box of Scraps?
Then I found this picture and it all makes sense

Graham is a combination of Eddard (Ned) Stark and Athony (Tony) Stark.

Also at the risk of sounding sexist, having Kate, Katrine and LeeLee doing Feed Dump was awesome.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
the weirder thing was an ice cream truck went by ten minutes after I watched this.
I am disappointed they had no tumour meat.
and I need all the sass I can get so all three can be the sassy one!

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Girs Dump = The hottest dump

Wait, that came out wrong...

Also, this:

burningdragoon said:
3 Girls, 1 Dump?

wait...

Oh god, I'm sorry >.<
And now, back to imagining that women don't perform basic bodily functions...

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
darksakul said:
MowDownJoe said:

There always must be a Stark in Winterfell, there also must be a Stark in the Chair.

Also at the risk of sounding sexist, having Kate, Katrine and LeeLee doing Feed Dump was awesome.
They should totaly name the Feed Dump chair Winterfell.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
I imagine the tumor meat truck is like greyish and always looks a little bit moist.
Moist Tumor Meat. Hmmm is that a black metal band?

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
They could have called it "Feed Girls" but that just sounds like the farming equivalent of "Booth Babes"...

Alternativly... Goddammit I can't spell anymore... On the other hand they could have gone with "RSS: Running Sassy Sass"

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Hitchmeister said:
Tumor meat flavored ice cream.
Tumor meat. Ice cream. Tumor meat. Ice cream. Tumor meat. Ice cream.
Eat your body weight in tumor meat-flavoured ice cream!

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
wait.. is that the tumor meat truck i hear out side YAY!!
i got a fever and the only prescription is more sassy episodes!

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
This was better than I was expecting. Just like all the best chef's are men, and all the best artists, I figured all the best dumpers would be men. But you held your own ladies. You held your own.

/tongue in cheek, don't get offended

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Well that was unfortunately titled. And I'm so confident that I was the first person to comment about the title that I'm not even going to bother looking at the previous posts in the thread.

=y

May 11, 2012
There needs to be a mod of GTA IV with Kathleen's voice going "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM" for the Ice Cream trucks...

Now excuse me, I must rinse my eyes with lemon juice cause I've been blinded by the sass.

anian

Sep 10, 2008
I don't really understand why they wait for the tumor to get so large, I mean it didn't get bigger than the person attached to it over night...tumor meat...yeah that's gonna bug my dreams for a while.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
MowDownJoe said:

I was just going to say "There must always be a Stark in the Moonbase" myself.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream. Tumor cream.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Drew J said:
Just me and the other 90% of Humans who aren't brain damaged.
You know all the humans who aren't brain damaged? And I thought having 500 Facebook friends was impressive.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
I assume all the men are in the nearest parking lot blowing their fingers off with illegal fireworks to celebrate the 4th of Ju...shit, they're Canadian.

Okay, do you Canadians mark your nation's birthday by blowing up a small part of it?

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
You must have had fun making this episode, eh Graham?

In all seriousness, TUMOR MEAT!

Okay, maybe not serious at all.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
varmintx said:
I assume all the men are in the nearest parking lot blowing their fingers off with illegal fireworks to celebrate the 4th of Ju...shit, they're Canadian.

Okay, do you Canadians mark your nation's birthday by blowing up a small part of it?
"Canada Day, like the country, is endlessly decentralized. There doesn't seem to be a central recipe for how to celebrate it?chalk it up to the nature of the federation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_day

flatten_the_skyline

Jul 21, 2009
I was about to be all "Yay! An All Girl episode!", but than that awesome necklace completely hypnotized me...

Still Yay, but the necklace just rocks.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Here's my problem with that idiotic ring:

1) No one would buy it for themselves, it would be bought by or at the behest of the other partner.
2) It is an outright statement that one partner does not trust the other.
3) The suspicious partner is either right or wrong.
3a) If right, then the other partner is a cheating douchebag.
3b) If wrong, then the suspicious partner is a paranoid or controlling douchebag.
3c) Therefore, at least one partner MUST be a douchebag who is actively damaging the relationship.
4) Why would the other partner marry someone like that?

In summary: If the first thing on your mind when you're SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING RING is that your partner is cheating, then the relationship has failed, DO NOT GET MARRIED.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
Varya said:
darksakul said:
MowDownJoe said:

They should totaly name the Feed Dump chair Winterfell.
But one episode Kathleen sat in it because she had already read the news stories which is a rule not to do for feed dump

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
girl's dump...where do i know that-

oh yeah! i think i own that dvd

anyway, good jokes, terrible cancerous lump which will always stay in my memories

Drew J

Jul 3, 2012
I really don't know why I put those three extra characters on the end of 'you'.
I think you ignorance is wearing off on me.

LadyRhian

May 13, 2010
Note to self: Do not eat lunch while watching Feed Dump. The Tumor Meat thing made me want to not eat forever. You know, you could sell Kathleen saying that as a diet aid...

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
But one episode Kathleen sat in it because she had already read the news stories which is a rule not to do for feed dump
So, that would make Kathleen the LRR version of Theon, wouldn't it?

Wandrecanada

Oct 3, 2008
There have always been Starks at Cold Comfort Feed Dump. Now I know what was so nasty in the woodshed; Tumor Meat!

Free geek points if you got the reference.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Also, I really hope someone draws a Tumour Meat Truck. I'm struggling to think of a mental picture of what Tumour Meat Truck would look like.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
So...what's wrong with having all three girls be sassy? Around my household, several members of my family call that The View Lite.

I'm actually expecting them to send that tumor to some museum or donate it to science.

CAPTCHA: mind the gap

I don't even go that store, dangit!

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
stranamente said:
I'm pretty sure that she's almost completely blind on the left side cause of the fringe, and not seeing well on the right too.
That's probably how anime characters would look like in real life.
As someone who always has hair totally covering one eye in a similar fashion to LeeLee I can tell you that you can see through/past your fringe even if it appears to cover ones entire eye...

OT: That was the second best episode ever... Of all time... And not just because of my creepy attraction to Kathleen

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
darksakul said:
MowDownJoe said:

I was reminded immediately of this:

A really good Feed Dump this week as well, though that can be said of most weeks.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
now i'm seriously wondering what would happen i you cooked and ate a tumor.
it should be fine, their not toxic or anything, they're just rogue cells that have refused to age and are now multiplying uncontrollably. i dunno what would happen if it was raw, but cooking would definately remove any chance of them harming you.
it would also depend on what kind of tumor it was. i'm no... 'tumorologisy' but when cells become cancerous, to they lose whatever differentiates them from other kinds of cells? why do you never get muscular tumors? it's always organs or skin in that case of UV damage... so many questions!

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
itchcrotch said:
it would also depend on what kind of tumor it was. i'm no... 'tumorologisy' but when cells become cancerous, to they lose whatever differentiates them from other kinds of cells? why do you never get muscular tumors? it's always organs or skin in that case of UV damage... so many questions!
Muscular tumours are uncommon, but they do happen [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft-tissue_sarcoma]. They don't make you stronger, because the tumour still grows as a shapeless lump, not proper muscle tissue.

caballitomalo

Aug 12, 2009
I am so sorry, I never post on the forums here but I just have to say... Kate! You are the sazzy one! You are hot girls!

Ok, made my peace.

P. D.: Lisa owns stock on my heart based only on Name Game, btw.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Don Reba said:
Muscular tumours are uncommon, but they do happen [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft-tissue_sarcoma]. They don't make you stronger, because the tumour still grows as a shapeless lump, not proper muscle tissue.
There's also teratomas (icky picture warning) [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma], which can contain cells resembling muscle, hair, or anything else in the body.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Formica Archonis said:
Don Reba said:
There's also teratomas (icky picture warning) [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma], which can contain cells resembling muscle, hair, or anything else in the body.
One of them looks like a pizza wrap with lots of ketchup and melted cheese. Except, there is a hair in it - ugh.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
All men are now officially fired from all jobs everywhere. I, for one, welcome our new female overlords.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
You can just ***** to the city about a loud ice cream truck? I'll have to remember that.

Seriously, the guy that drives it must be deaf or REALLY love Pop goes the weasel
[hr]
Captcha: meat with gravy

...too easy

Critterbot

Nov 19, 2010
"There must always be a Stark in the Feed Dump"

"It's not a tumah!"

That's what I was thinking while watching this episode. :)

LeeLee! <3

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
All girls Feed Dump was awesome. Please more. Thank you. (It's hot here. I'm tired. My brain comment maker won't put word together right.)

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Ice cream ice cream ice cream

Tumor meat tumor meat tumor meat

I SCREAM I SCREAM I SCREAM

And that's how you gain market share.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
I think the "host" chair is sadly deficient in detachable cushions to fling at guest-hosts.

Also, love Kate, but she's somewhat lacking Graham's delightful straight-man quality. Probably due to an excess of sass.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Weirdest ice cream truck thing I ever saw: It was TEARING down the street, did a donut in the school parking lot, then tore back the way it came. I followed the music, that thing was ripping through the whole neighborhood like MAD. I got the feeling it wasn't looking for customers so much as hunting them. All to repetitive cheery music.

I stayed inside.

Ravison

Feb 9, 2011
This was a lot of fun to watch. xD

agiganticpanda said:
LeeLee could always change her name to KeeKee for an episode for the unkomfortable KKK edition of feed dump.
K-K-K-Kombo breaker?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Riobux said:
I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Also, I really hope someone draws a Tumour Meat Truck. I'm struggling to think of a mental picture of what Tumour Meat Truck would look like.
I imagine it would be like the wienermobile except, you know... tumor shaped.

I'd also like to see a picture of a tumormobile, I get the feeling this falls under the category of morbid curiosity.

EDIT: Hmmm, what's a better name - "Tumormobile" or the "2 More Treats Tuck"?

Arakasi

Jun 14, 2011
My dog wouldn't stop barking at the Tumor Meat truck that was driving past my house.

Probably smelled something off about it.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
doctorjackal777 said:
"Don't cheat on your fucking wife..." yes cause you know only men cheat on their spouses.
Fixed your spelling mistake.

Also YES I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
doctorjackal777 said:
"Don't cheat on your fucking wife..." yes cause you know only men cheat on their spouses.
Harbinger_ said:

Fair points!
I'll say though that the trope of "the husband who takes off his wedding ring" is more prevalent than the female equivalent. We like cliches.

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
aeric90 said:
like 3 girls and one dump?

Lyri

Dec 8, 2008
Harbinger_ said:
doctorjackal777 said:

I thought it was pretty universal and not limited to those misogynistic menfolk.

Also Feed Dump needs more Kate, make it happen!

Graham_LRR

Nov 13, 2008
You girls are hot... Can I say that without getting kicked for being sexist and stuff?

Okay so I'll try to compensate. You're also disgusting like shit, that joke was really dumb, especially since I watched that while being sick. Almost made me puke, thanks a lot.

(Still hot though.)

kurupt87

Fuhuhzucking hellcocks I'm good
Mar 17, 2010
Did Graham so something with his hair? He looks... surprisingly good this week.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Kate, you should watch out since you have only 2.5 hearts left
You should eat some golden apple, I've heard they are super effective ;)

P.S. Sorry, but every time I saw Kate, my eyes were locked on her necklace. Maybe I'm playing too much Minecraft.

Dewrah

Feb 26, 2011
I actually spent most of the episode wondering why Kate got a 2.5 heart tattoo on her neck only to realize it was a necklace. And now I want one.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Endocrom said:
You can just ***** to the city about a loud ice cream truck? I'll have to remember that.

Seriously, the guy that drives it must be deaf or REALLY love Pop goes the weasel
Heh...too bad they can't replace that song with this version [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VpZk9dGXGA] of Pop Goes the Weasel.

Rainboq

Nov 19, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
Endocrom said:

Heh...too bad they can't replace that song with this version [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VpZk9dGXGA] of Pop Goes the Weasel.
Oh the nineties...

Absolutely loved all the sass! We can never have enough LeeLee!

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Damnit, Kathleen! Now I have 'ice cream, ice cream' ad infinitum stuck in my brain!!

That was the sassiest Feed Dump ever! I loved the sassy one the most..

And now, to use mind bleach to scrub 'tumour meat' out of my consciousness... Poor LeeLee, actually being there while it was being said in real time.
*shudders*

Great job, ladies!

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Formica Archonis said:
Here's my problem with that idiotic ring:

*snip*
In summary: If the first thing on your mind when you're SHOPPING FOR A WEDDING RING is that your partner is cheating, then the relationship has failed, DO NOT GET MARRIED.
QFT. This was my reaction, too. Even as a "sassy" novelty gag gift for people who are getting married, this is a bad idea. Because then the other partner would go, "Hey, what are you implying about my future spouse?" and then there would be a tremendous fight and the wedding would get called off---

Oh, I see what they did there.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Weirdest ice cream truck thing I ever saw: It was TEARING down the street, did a donut in the school parking lot, then tore back the way it came. I followed the music, that thing was ripping through the whole neighborhood like MAD. I got the feeling it wasn't looking for customers so much as hunting them. All to repetitive cheery music.

I stayed inside.
I saw one pull into the parking lot at 11pm. People went to it and got what can I only assume wasn't ice cream. It was also a silent running ice cream truck... no music.

It was very strange.

Towels

Feb 21, 2010
"Actually [the TN resident] did call the police, and they couldn't do shit. So, Facebook turned out to be his only answer!"

ROFL Damn, I love my TN cops.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
varmintx said:

hellz yeah we do! but we did it on Sunday not Wednesday (aka July 1st)
and I had an ice cream sandwich while doing it too!
the ice cream had nothing to do with it. It was just delicious.

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
Dewrah said:
I actually spent most of the episode wondering why Kate got a 2.5 heart tattoo on her neck only to realize it was a necklace. And now I want one.
I was distracted by LeeLee's fingernails being the exact same colour as Kathleen's necklace.

Yojoo

Sep 9, 2010
I'm no doctor, but why the hell didn't the tumor get removed before it got so large? I'm assuming the parents didn't wake up one morning and realize that their child was suddenly 2/3 tumor meat.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The more violent and vulgar a Stark gets, the more I love them. May their reign in the Moonbase never end.

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
I've been away for a while, so I'd just like to know...

When the hell did Kate get hotter than Kathleen?

Seriously, my fragile reality is feeling threatened here.
Doesn't help that I just realised she looks kinda like Graham.
So does that make her hotter BECAUSE of or IN SPITE of the resemblance...?

Also, if you want a truck endlessly repeating "ICE CREAM", it's gotta be the one from Speedball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAozgz3fLQk

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
I think that Kate should've worn a beard, and then everyone would've been none the wiser...

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
ExileNZ said:

Nah. I have to disagree with you there. Kate was hotter when she was thin.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/336/Phailhas-11

II2

Mar 13, 2010
Apparently it's not universally appreciated, but I think LeeLee's haircut makes her look super cute. ^_^

Other ladies looking good, too, naturally, making it one of the prettiest dumps I've yet seen... (sounds horrible)

conflictofinterests

Apr 6, 2010
You say "tumor meat" and I hear "Fiesta! Tacos y carne asada para la celebracion del vida de este nino! Tacos para todos!"

Don Reba

Jun 2, 2009
conflictofinterests said:
You say "tumor meat" and I hear "Fiesta! Tacos y carne asada para la celebracion del vida de este nino! Tacos para todos!"
Carne de tumor asada para todos, eh? Was the chef who served his own jewels featured on Feed Dump? (warning, pictures [http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24/asexual-mao-sugiyama-cooks-serves-own-genitals_n_1543307.html])

Zenron

The Laughing Shadow
May 11, 2010
What? Girls don't dump. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of such things.

(Also, I don't know why I like LeeLee so much. Goddammn cute as hell web comics maybe?)

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Jandau said:

Also, this:

burningdragoon said:
3 Girls, 1 Dump?

wait...

Oh god, I'm sorry >.<
they don't fart do they?

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Evil Smurf said:
Jandau said:

Also, this:

burningdragoon said:
3 Girls, 1 Dump?

wait...

Oh god, I'm sorry >.<
they don't fart do they?
No, they do not. [http://www.collegehumor.com/video/3266830/why-girls-dont-fart]

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wa- wait... don't cheat on your "WIFE" ???
so this ring is for men only or what?
i sense sexism in this.
can women NOT cheat on their men, or what?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Girl dump? I made one of those last night. Felt much better afterward :3

nonl33t m4st3r

Oct 31, 2009
I think that wedding ring would be a good idea for people who have to take off their rings for work and the like. For example, electricians have to take off their rings and jewelry because it could get them zapped and burned, divers have to take them off because shiny objects attract predatory fish, and aircraft mechanics take off jewelry (and everything out of their pockets) because it could get lost and damage the aircraft. So, the ring has a use.

Orange Lazarus

Jun 3, 2009
Formica Archonis said:

I stayed inside.
It didn't happen to be driven by a clown with flames in place of its hair did it?

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
Don Reba said:
No... LeeLee turned into a boy!

But congratulations on joining Extra Credits!
Hardly. She has short hair, but I think she looks good with short hair.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Wow, Kate does look like Graham.
... this makes watching future videos with him on awkward

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
Yay! It's She-Graham! The one who I can feel attracted to without also feeling disturbed and conflicted about myself! She's so sassy!

GasparNolasco

Dec 13, 2010
The wedding ring with a nipple chain MAY not be super effective in preventing cheating... but it'd be a hell of a conversation starter in parties.

Also best feed dump in a while.
Not that they have been bad. This one was just really good!

ExileNZ

Dec 15, 2007
Don Reba said:
ExileNZ said:

Nah. I have to disagree with you there. Kate was hotter when she was thin.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/336/Phailhas-11
Holy shit they look young in that. But no, I'm gonna stick with Kate having womanly shapes, thanks.