Feed Dump: Girls Dump

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Girls Dump

We present you with the sassiest episode of Feed Dump.

Watch Video

aeric90

Mar 31, 2010
There's got to be a better title for this than Girls Dump... except everything I come up with is far, far worse.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
There must always be a Stark in the host chair, apparently.

The ladies did a good job in this one. Tumor Meat Truck ahoy!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
No... LeeLee turned into a boy!

But congratulations on joining Extra Credits!

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Tumor Meat flavoured Ice Cream!

Also, Kathleen, Kate and LeeLee in the same episode? BEST. EPISODE. EVAR!

agiganticpanda

Sep 10, 2008
LeeLee could always change her name to KeeKee for an episode for the unkomfortable KKK edition of feed dump.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
aeric90 said:
There's got to be a better title for this than Girls Dump... except everything I come up with is far, far worse.
3 Girls, 1 Dump?

wait...

Oh god, I'm sorry >.<

stranamente

Jun 13, 2009
I'm pretty sure that she's almost completely blind on the left side cause of the fringe, and not seeing well on the right too.
That's probably how anime characters would look like in real life.

Eternal_Lament

Sep 23, 2010
My first thought when I saw the title was "Oh, Girls Dump, so I guess it's an all girls edition? That's cool, I wonder if Kathleen will host?", then I thought "Wait, Girls Dump......I hope they don't mean that 'dump'." Turns out it was the first one and there was a story about tumor meat, so I was both excited and ready to vomit, the best of both worlds!

As much as I like Kate, she definitely was out-sassied by Kathleen, so she definitely gets the title. Also, seeing Lee Lee reminded me that she has her own website now that I haven't checked yet...better rectify that now!

Deverfro

Aug 2, 2009
All I can hear now is "Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat"

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
aeric90 said:
With a title like that, I was more than a little concerned about what I was about to watch.

I think the show could work, though the conversation is a little stilted. The problem is that they're all separate and all looking into the camera, so though they are talking to each other, they appear to be only talking to the viewer. It's a little odd. My tiny brain needs them to look off camera, so I know who they are talking to - me or their interlocuters. Is the rest of the feed dump done in this style?

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
According the the Fump for about 4 weeks ago Lee lee is going to get a bad case of lazy eye with that haircut.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
"Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream. Ice cream."

That's a catchy jingle whenever the ice crem truck is in your neighborhood. I don't know if I should say the same about tumor meat.

ConjurerOfChaos

Feb 23, 2011
Deverfro said:
All I can hear now is "Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat, Tumor Meat"
All I can hear is Kathleen's monotone drone as she begs for help.

"I scream. I scream. I scream. I scream. ..."

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Want to sleep around but your spouse gave you a retarded ring that imprints on your finger that you're married (or brands you, gives you a finger tattoo, surgically implants a glowing neon sign on your genitals, etc.)? If you're a dude, bang people who don't care whether or not you're married. Or just be a remotely attractive girl (you'll have more options anyway).

It's super effective!

Dastardly

Imaginary Friend
Apr 19, 2010
Better Title: Tumor Meat Dump.

"Our dumps come from only the sassiest tumor meat."

darksakul

Old Man? I am not that old .....
Jun 14, 2008
MowDownJoe said:
There must always be a Stark in the host chair, apparently.

The ladies did a good job in this one. Tumor Meat Truck ahoy!
Its the Game of Thrones Law:
There always must be a Stark in Winterfell, there also must be a Stark in the Chair.
Where is Graham any ways, in a cave with a box of Scraps?
Then I found this picture and it all makes sense

Graham is a combination of Eddard (Ned) Stark and Athony (Tony) Stark.

Also at the risk of sounding sexist, having Kate, Katrine and LeeLee doing Feed Dump was awesome.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
the weirder thing was an ice cream truck went by ten minutes after I watched this.
I am disappointed they had no tumour meat.
and I need all the sass I can get so all three can be the sassy one!