Feed Dump: Insects for Dinner

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Insects for Dinner

This week's Feed Dump shines a light on the UN's plan to do eradicate all insect life.

Watch Video

YazBar

Jun 23, 2010
It's great to see Alex again on Feed Dump, can we have him back as a regular please?

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
Dammit, I want to watch this, but the background music is very distracting. I was hoping that would be a one-time thing for episode 100. Could you please go back to sans-BGM?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
templar1138a said:
Dammit, I want to watch this, but the background music is very distracting. I was hoping that would be a one-time thing for episode 100. Could you please go back to sans-BGM?
I was not even aware there was music until you pointed it out. But now I can't stop hearing it. Thanks a lot.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Agreed- the very faint SID-style background music is a distraction from the comedy. Which, as always, was very well done.

Kieve

Jan 4, 2011
Python for next week's show. Do it, Graham!

"...There may be better sources for news, but they don't have this hat. Because it's a snake. Snake-hat."

KoDOmega

Nov 22, 2009
Just putting it out there that I find the background music extraneous and a little annoying. Thought that might be good info.

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
Step right up, and gather round!
It's Graham's Pet Depot that you've found!
With pups and kits and fishies, true,
but others that could fill your zoo.
Here's a python, long and strong.
It's lacking ears, so sing a song
as loud as you please, cause it won't care,
just so long as you ensnare
some food for it to happily digest
just once a week, it's not a pest.
That is, unless you let it out.
It's not indigenous hereabout
and could make itself annoying,
if it sets about destroying
the local critters that you like,
just like with the Florida spike,
but keep it happy in your home
with hot pad, heat lamp, space to roam
and I think you'll like it, too.
So, take a python home with you?
Or, if it's the size that makes you nervous,
a local snake. We aim to service.

Sorry, just came from the Rhymedown video and the sales pitch set me off.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
It all seriousness, bugs are a more richer source of nutrition per gram than farm animals. The ones I've eaten where also crunchy and preapred to be spicy, so they can delicious as well. Also, most of the poor people of the world already eat insects, worms and other "exotic" animals as part of their regular diet. The problem lies with producing the amount of beef industrialized countries requiere to satiate their hunger. They are the ones who need to change their food source.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
And the LRR crew continues to brighten my week. Seriously guys, thanks for all the work you guys produce. It really does bring a smile to my day.

Also, Grahambama 2016! OOOH YEAH!

hotdogoctopus

Jun 16, 2009
Graham was all over it today. I assume there is either cocaine to blame or good circumstances. Only two options.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
Did anyone else read the title as "Incest for Dinner"? Creeped me out. Then I read it right. Still creeped me out.

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
Loved the ep as always, but one minor complaint: the music all throughout the video. I understood doing it for Feed Dump 100, but it makes my mind little confused, because I try to hear the words, but then upbeats in the music catch my attention and I have to rewind to catch what was said that I missed. Please omit this in the future, or add/post a music-free alternative.

Deimir

Jul 3, 2008
So, the takeaway from this episode is that the LRR Moonbase needs a python? Somebody hook them up, quickly!

Interesting that so many people are annoyed by the music. To be honest, I didn't even hear it.

EDIT: So I went back and actively listened for the music, still didn't hear it. Had to crank the volume up to a level I normally reserve for Halestorm songs, and finally heard it in the background. Seems fine to me.