Feed Dump: Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Some day Alex and Jeremy will manage to stay on topic, and that episode will be the exception that proves the rule.

Watch Video

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Well, my connection just froze as Alex was saying TRADITION! so now I have a giant Alex head staring at me.

Staring. Eyes. Gazing into my soul.

Please send help.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! Cow! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That was so unexpected I literally forgot the funniest thing before that point.

Also, I could totally see frat boys doing that.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
We can send hats!? Alright, where's Fayathon? His hat is amazing, and I think all of the Escapist deserves to see him rage when he realizes that Graham has it.

I'll see if I can get a pic of him with his hat, instead. Then he doesn't have to give it up. I might edit this later with the pic.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I have a butt tonne of hats that would be awesome!
and this whole episode had me laughing my ass off!
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

sinkirby

May 21, 2009
Lol. I don't know what any of that magic talk was about, and that makes me giggle.

sinkirby

May 21, 2009
and I think I heard someone say "Color Pie" which sounds realy good with some neapolitan on it.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Man Gary seems like an awesome teacher, I wish I had him when I was in the 4rth grade. Also thanks for getting the Circle of Life and the image of someone tapping cows stuck in my brain, i'm sure it will be super fun trying to get that out of my head.

Rednog

Nov 3, 2008
Just want to point out that Kebabs that the article was talking about probably aren't the on the stick variety (the shish kind), Kebab places in Europe usually sell a döner kebab which looks like:

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
This show just keeps getting better, which is something because the first one is still one of the funniest things ever. I will never know how they manage it...

Wait, it's the hats, isn't it?

Oh no, and if people send them more hats, the awesome of the show could grow into a funny singularity and drown us all in humor from which light can not even escape!

TheAmazingHobo

Oct 26, 2010
I was in the process of taking of sip, when the Paul-impersonation broke out.
Not the smartest thing I ever did in my life.

Though I´m still not QUITE sure on the exact reason as to why Jer is, indeed, Paul.
Could somebody elaborate ?

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
ugh, living in Texas has it's perks like great steak and mexican food. However, I do have to live with the stereotypes despite being a nerdy white guy from the suburbs D:

The Paul impressions were hilarious, I wonder what he thinks about that >.>