Feed Dump: Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
It's Feed Dump, it's hilarious, that largely goes without saying. It's fascinating to see these really funny personalities play off one another, which is what makes the LRRcast and (presumably) Desert Bus so fun.

The "Jer & Alex assess the playability of some shit" segment would, I imagine, be hilarious if I cared at all about Magic.
Also, NEW RULE: Whenever you transition into a new segment, the intro MAY NOT be longer than the actual Feed Dump intro.

Anyway, Graham, I hope you and Kathleen enjoyed England.

naam

Dec 16, 2010
I'd just got on here to watch feed dump when I realised this was the site where they did that ZP thing as well :p

TheAmazingHobo said:
I was in the process of taking of sip, when the Paul-impersonation broke out.
Not the smartest thing I ever did in my life.

Though I´m still not QUITE sure on the exact reason as to why Jer is, indeed, Paul.
Could somebody elaborate ?
A reference to an older season finale video from their website (which itself is full of references to the season).

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
With "Gary the 4th grade teacher nextdoor" and the "cowstand" i think this episode will be forever burned into my memory along with other awesome things on the Escapist... like Gavin Dunne's "Normandy" and, pretty much the whole Doomsday Arcade series.

Rappletek

Mar 26, 2008
i was going to say this last time but couldnt get in to the forum, "Is it playable" is one of the funniest things on the internet at the moment... i wasnt to see more of it...please? :)

Arren Kae

Nov 10, 2010
Graham's full of funny. He's releasing so much content and it's all funnier than most of the other stuff out there.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
As soon as I heard the phrase, "tap a cow" I thought of cow stands, and was prepared to boycott Feed Dump for the next 6 days if they didn't work that in somehow.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Apparently it's all Jer can ever think about, but I for one am getting a little tired of the Magic references.

For S&G, what if instead of 'is it playable' we ask the standard question of, 'how watchable would the JCVD movie set in this scenario be?' Jean-Claud Van Damme versus..."The Capybara in the Water Treatment Plant 2: The Desalinationing". My prediction would be 4 splits in boxers while suspended between chairs out of five.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
cymonsgames said:
Be careful soliciting donations on the Escapist. They may end up demanding 75% of all donated hats.
I can't believe you went there. Mainly because I can't believe you thought of it before me.

Hitchmeister

Nov 24, 2009
Amgeo said:
It's Feed Dump, it's hilarious, that largely goes without saying. It's fascinating to see these really funny personalities play off one another, which is what makes the LRRcast and (presumably) Desert Bus so fun.

The "Jer & Alex assess the playability of some shit" segment would, I imagine, be hilarious if I cared at all about Magic.
Also, NEW RULE: Whenever you transition into a new segment, the intro MAY NOT be longer than the actual Feed Dump intro.

Anyway, Graham, I hope you and Kathleen enjoyed England.
"MAY NOT" or "MUST?"

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
- Let's try on some shoes.

- Let's all down some brews.

- Let's chimney-sweep some flues.

- Time to pay our dues.

I got pages of these, I could go on.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
That was fan-freaking-tastic.

I love the Jer and Alex assessing the playability of stuff segment!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Heh, quite hilarious, liked the Paul impressions.
And boy do you have some random news.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Smokescreen said:
That was one of the weirder ones.
I find myself saying that every week.
I need to stop saying it, I think.
Well, we're certainly not watching Feed Dump for its content and in-depth journalism, so keep the crazy coming.

Also, animations. We just loooove animations. Made by you. Around 5 pm on a Friday, when you want to go home and do less tedious things. Yep, we sure love that.

chetoos

Jul 13, 2009
BoredDragon said:
ugh, living in Texas has it's perks like great steak and mexican food. However, I do have to live with the stereotypes despite being a nerdy white guy from the suburbs D:

The Paul impressions were hilarious, I wonder what he thinks about that >.>
I know, right?