Feed Dump: Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Taynas

May 20, 2010
Alex Jer is now officially my favorite combo for Feed Dump. It was tentative after their first appearance together but now it is official. Note that I love Feed Dump to death every week but Jer Alex weeks leave me having painfully spasms of laughter instead of the normal fall-out-of-my-chair-awkwardly laughter.

Also, what is Graham's shirt of? It seems to have a scarf which amuses me.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Sansha said:
- Let's try on some shoes.

- Let's all down some brews.

- Let's chimney-sweep some flues.

- Time to pay our dues.

I got pages of these, I could go on.
-I'm sad, so I have the blues.

-Now let's go on a cruise.

-Let's find stuff that glues.

Same here brah. :)

OT: Funniest Feed Dump yet guys. Everything, every second had me laughing hard.

Ben Simon

Aug 23, 2010
Great episode!
You guys should have a Graham-Morgan reunion episode at some point. It would be awesome.

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
I have to say I am Honestly surprised that they didn't go for a sex joke using the usual euphemistic notion of "Tap"

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
But noone says leftenant. You even said so during desert bus. I should know, I was there. I'm pretty sure I even asked.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Taynas said:
Also, what is Graham's shirt of? It seems to have a scarf which amuses me.
It's a Tom Baker/Fourth Doctor shirt. [http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/t-shirt-4th-doctor-costume-forbidden-planet-exclusive]

Like people have said, those Paul impressions ruined me. So good!
Panzervaughn said:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.
Wait,

Who is a cow?
I see what you did there, and I approve.

Smokescreen

Dec 6, 2007
Graham_LRR said:
Smokescreen said:
That was one of the weirder ones.
I find myself saying that every week.
I need to stop saying it, I think.
I suppose it should be said that it was weird _to me_.

My threshold is a bit high but chugging cow blood hit it.

Also; will be at PAX playing casual Magic probably all day Saturday should you find yourself with enough time.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
Antitonic said:
It's a Tom Baker/Fourth Doctor shirt. [http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/t-shirt-4th-doctor-costume-forbidden-planet-exclusive]
That is what I thought it was but I wanted to make sure. Thank you!

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
cymonsgames said:
Be careful soliciting donations on the Escapist. They may end up demanding 75% of all donated hats.
Well played good... Person who's gender I'm going to make no assumptions about. Well played indeed.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
I have nothing constructive to say but I feel it would be a cardinal sin to not add my obligatory "I died of laughter" response.

"... That was the 12th time I died."

Definitely one of my favorites so far, not sure if it is in fact ahead of Lemon-incest and youthful queen virgin blood rituals.
Close race.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Smokescreen said:
That was one of the weirder ones.
I find myself saying that every week.
I need to stop saying it, I think.
Just embrace it, Graham!

Just embrace it, Graham! It is useless to resist! Loved the Leaf Tenant Alex part at the start, also the cut to him after talking about doing weird stuff at home... Two vuvuzelas and an afro wig... That image will both stay with me till the grave, and keep me laughing my ass off for the day.
Need I say anything about the Paul impressions? Alex and Jer really committed to selling the shit out of that crap as Paul!

Also, my friend keeps bugging me about this. It's not hat related, sadly, but hear me out.

My friend Tom looks scarily like you, Graham Stark. Proof photos to follow as soon as I can wrangle him into a suitable Stark-like pose.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
I loved the classic LRR references.
For those of you who haven't watched old LRR:
Jer brings up how he can't quit Phailhaüs, which was a news series by LRR very similar to this one, which was created because Morgan's "The Whatever Thing" wasn't being done frequently enough.
Also, Jer says "I'm Paul because I am, and you ain't, cuz you not!" which is a reference to an old sketch (2008) wherein Paul played a rapper singing "This is why I'm Paul."

Avistew

Jun 2, 2011
matt87_50 said:
what the hell is a 'maple tree'?
The trees that maple syrup comes from. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple] They're common in (some parts of) Canada.

EDIT: I'm asking here rather than in an email because I figure it might be useful to other people:
Would you guys mind giving me the measurements for around Graham's head so I can know what size to make the hats? I already have a bunch of ideas and I'd like to get started ASAP.
Thanks!

Jerusalem

Jan 20, 2011
"That just game the hilarious mental image that you tap a cow the same way you tap a keg..."

Actually, they did that (George van Dyne et al.) in the 1980's. Although the cow in question was a bison. And the tap was through its bowels. And it was more of a hole than a tap. And they sampled its shit, instead of its blood. So it isn't really the same. But it IS interesting.

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Sansha said:
- Let's try on some shoes.

- Let's all down some brews.

- Let's chimney-sweep some flues.

- Time to pay our dues.

I got pages of these, I could go on.
Didn't they already say "shoes" once?...
Anyway, I got some other words for news: MOOS, OOZE, NOOBS, and NOSE.

And for that matter, what about SEWN? It's got the same LETTERS as "news"....^_-

And a cow stand? How many frat boys in North America are gonna do THAT now? o_O