Feed Dump: Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
Graham_LRR said:
Kebabs, Capybaras and Cows

Some day Alex and Jeremy will manage to stay on topic, and that episode will be the exception that proves the rule.

Watch Video
In Africa they actualy do tap cow blood, they shoot an arrow trough the lower part of it's neck and litarally tap blood from it.

The cow itself actually survives being taped. I still wouldn't drink it though.
Here's a picture.

Avistew

Jun 2, 2011
Jerusalem said:
"That just game the hilarious mental image that you tap a cow the same way you tap a keg..."

Actually, they did that (George van Dyne et al.) in the 1980's. Although the cow in question was a bison. And the tap was through its bowels. And it was more of a hole than a tap. And they sampled its shit, instead of its blood. So it isn't really the same. But it IS interesting.
I seem to remember hearing something about people using camel's natural storage of water in the desert, but I can't remember if it was a real life thing or a joke.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
The Magic card play ability segments are my favorites. I actually understand everything being said as well.

relish

Nov 27, 2009
It's weird to have your town mentioned, especially after hearing about it the story on your local news.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Lancer873 said:
I loved the classic LRR references.
For those of you who haven't watched old LRR:
Jer brings up how he can't quit Phailhaüs, which was a news series by LRR very similar to this one, which was created because Morgan's "The Whatever Thing" wasn't being done frequently enough.
Also, Jer says "I'm Paul because I am, and you ain't, cuz you not!" which is a reference to an old sketch (2008) wherein Paul played a rapper singing "This is why I'm Paul."
It's not so much a reference as an interesting note, but the hat (wig) that Graham is wearing at the end and in the thumbnail is the Bob the Angry Flower wig from season 2 (I think...)

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Alex's 4th grade teacher impression almost made me cry...

I demand that, from now on, every LRR joke must contain a vuvuzela.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
While Capybara Water Treatment Plant is a really good card, I don't think it is entirely broken.
The 7 mana cost restricts its use in standard a bit, but I can see it being run in a commander deck that runs those colors for sure.

EDIT: could end up banned or at least restricted though.