Feed Dump: Lemon Flavored Goodness

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Alright, so at the Chevron I work at, Rockstar Recoverys are always selling. I actually tried one a few days ago and it does taste like lemon incest. No joke.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
"Actually I just change souls with a new subject every six months. *awesome laughter*

That's my new favorite laugh, and alex is my new favourite person. :)

Korak the Mad

Nov 19, 2010
Strange episode, but extremely hilarious. I like the reactions to them drinking the rockstar lemon drink.

Also I agree that whatever Kathleen and Alex are on, they shouldn't be on it anymore.

GasparNolasco

Dec 13, 2010
I just laughed too hard at this episode. Love you guys unconditionally, even if you do the homeless guy killing thing in the future.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
even more confusing but if you watch it over and over again you will be able to understand the whole situation !

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
So Kate is here in Calgary now? I better hide, i didn't watch the wedding. Oh gods, are they coming for my head? no...NOO!!!!!!
Also, most disturding thing on that show was Alex singing.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Great episode :D

As for the Rockstar Recovery, well, if anyone wants to know it does taste weird but that's because it is a energy/sports drink. It is a low calorie energy drink with electrolytes like gatorade: naturally it tastes f'd up.

hypermage

Feb 13, 2010
Man, you could fill an entire video with Alex derping away and I'd still watch it. Magic.

Also, Alex, why'd you never mention you were a Miku head!?

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
hypermage said:
Man, you could fill an entire video with Alex derping away and I'd still watch it. Magic.

Also, Alex, why'd you never mention you were a Miku head!?
Because people would sneak into his house and steal it, of course...

Also, the question isn't "why did the mother and son steal the Smurf merchandise?" it's "Why did they bother to capture them?"

Eicha

Oct 7, 2009
silv said:
Great episode :)

I don't mean to be a troll but why are you using the american spelling of the word "flavour"?
This is actually the first thing I though upon seeing the title of the episode.

And yes, tell us Graham! What of the BABOONS?!

Moon_Called

Mar 21, 2009
Fff, screw Miku. Everyone loves her and she's really not that great.
<3 Ren and Lin forever.

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
aaaaah
a soft scream.
a hard scream is
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
Love the bit with the princess, or how kathleen loves princesses

Avistew

Jun 2, 2011
I had two thoughts:

- Lemon Incest is an expression? I thought it was just a song with a title that made no sense. But hearing it again, I'm confused now. What does it mean? Or is it a complete coincidence?

- Linked to the previous one... Second cousins are "incest"? I don't even think of first cousins are incest. I mean, they can get married and all in a lot of places. First cousins I mean, I don't think second cousins getting married is illegal anywhere, although I could be wrong of course.