Feed Dump: Libyan Cinnabon

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Libyan Cinnabon

Cinnabon just goes where they're needed.

Watch Video

Azex

Jan 17, 2011
DAT JAUNT :D

awesome vid as always guys. Nice to see Tally too.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Wasn't "Adjustable Jaunt" a cover band for One Republic that failed miserably?

I'm not surprised a Cinnabon arrived before McDonalds in Syria. I've seen them drink a lot of coffee of various types in the Middle Eastern countries, so they probably wanted something to go with it.

CAPTCHA: end of the world

No...a Cinnabon in Syria is NOT the end of the world. Chik-Fil-A on the other hand... (Yes, I went there.)

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
They should open a McDonaBon on the autobahn. With a manager named Dawn Johnson.

Can anyone read Tally's shirt? I recognize it's a parody of the "Keep Calm, and Carry On" thing, and the top part I believe says "Get Excited", but I couldn't get the rest.

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
These hats cannot repel jaunt of this magnitude!

Hmmm, someone make the graph of Jaunt vs Hat Size.

As Hat Size (H) decreases, potential Jaunt factor (J) increases.

As Hat Size increases, potential Jaunt factor approaches zero.

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
Dammit how did you kno- I mean, yea, that Michigander that screwed up the interstate wave is dumb. *nervous laughter*

Next I wanna see Corgis as trackers. Twice the cute, none of the shakes. Or if it's a compromise between the two we can go with the pomeranian with 4 times the fur and so much movement you get nauseous trying to follow it for more than 1.5s.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
I don't think we have a Cinnabon in Vermont...

And the World's Longest Yard Sale just sounds like it would be a little bit creepy to drive past.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Clearly they have never actually come into contact with a Chihuahua. Those little rats are vicious and violent on their own. Being mauled alive by a pack of them is in my Top 10 of all time fears.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
GamemasterAnthony said:
Dammit, you beat me to it. >.>
OT: I thought chocolate was the one thing every religion could agree on?

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
EEEEEEeeee, that tiny hat is so adorable on Graham! He needs to wear it in all videos from now on. In fact, everyone should wear tiny hats in future videos!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Wow, I found the one thing Tally is not extremely good at - Spanish.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
GamemasterAnthony said:

I'm not surprised a Cinnabon arrived before McDonalds in Syria. I've seen them drink a lot of coffee of various types in the Middle Eastern countries, so they probably wanted something to go with it.

CAPTCHA: end of the world

No...a Cinnabon in Syria is NOT the end of the world. Chik-Fil-A on the other hand... (Yes, I went there.)
Syria, huh? Even though the name of the episode is Libyan Cinnabon? You're going with Syria?

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
There's no Cinnabon in my country, and we're getting accepted into the European Union next year. And I LOVE cinnamon. And buns.

Now I'm sad... :(

Illessa

Mar 1, 2010
Mr.Tea said:
Callate said:
They should open a McDonaBon on the autobahn. With a manager named Dawn Johnson.

Can anyone read Tally's shirt? I recognize it's a parody of the "Keep Calm, and Carry On" thing, and the top part I believe says "Get Excited", but I couldn't get the rest.
It's "Get Excited and Make Things", 'cause Tally's into artisan crafts [http://tallystreasury.com//]. She probably made the shirt.
Image is designed by Mike Jones and released under Creative Commons - Get Excited and Make Things [http://magicalnihilism.com/2009/11/07/get-excited-and-make-things/] so yeah Tally probably made the shirt herself

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Libya - first elections, now Cinnabon. Democracy!