Feed Dump: Life Begins at Braaaaains

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Frylock72 said:
As usual, Kathleen is a dud between Graham and the other guest. She needs someone to write her some material or something, because damn.
Allow me to disagree with your opinion. Especially the Kathleen/Alex combo.

Tombfyre

Feb 7, 2008
You know what else Olds has? Gigabit fibre internet services, apparently.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/07/17/technology-gigabit-internet-olds.html

Now they can watch cat videos at Ludicrous Speed. All the cats will have gone to plaid.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
That hat was made for Jay Leno, hence the extra long cord for his massive moon shaped jaw. Also, I too was expecting Nickelback to appear on that list of Canadian bands and am still wondering what the 4th unknown "French" one is.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Crap...if I was living in Dubai and they decided to do this when I was sick and my weight had dropped to 130, I would have raked it in!

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Frylock72 said:
As usual, Kathleen is a dud between Graham and the other guest. She needs someone to write her some material or something, because damn.
I don't know "Da da da, du da du, the aristocrats!" absolutely killed me.

Reynaert

Jan 30, 2011
OlasDAlmighty said:
I don't know "Da da da, du da du, the aristocrats!" absolutely killed me.
That pretty much did it for me too. But I guess a lot of people don't know what that's all about. How well known is the aristocrats-joke in the Anglo-American world?

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
DVS BSTrD said:
Cow Palace? I didn't know Anita Sarkeesian lived in Olds.
*tweet* Offsides!

Gotta admit, I kinda dig how you don't even mention what the French band is. Though, I also wonder if you did mention it, and riffed on the name, but decided to leave that part out in the editing process.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
So, Dubai has a lot of money, huh? How goes that cure for cancer research btw?

Also, that hat Graham was wearing would be PERFECT for Jay Leno. ... Is Jay Leno even relevant anymore?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Wasn't Dubai just recently bailed out from the brink of bankruptcy? It is still heavily indebited to Abu Dhabi.

Also, Kathleen was highly likeable this episode.