Feed Dump: Mustache of Choice

Fayathon

Professional Lurker
Nov 18, 2009
I am disappointed that this week's hat had no reference to Chivalry. I want that hat in Chivalry, it matches the tone of how every game I've played has gone so far.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
2xDouble said:
The googly-eyed helmet makes you look like a giant mosquito.

Crimefetti sales slogans:
Public humiliation for guilty and innocent alike!
Remember kids, stay out of trouble or your personal information will be shredded and scattered over parades for all to see!
The best public private documents.

Lost island:
Gentlemen, we've re-undiscovered Atlantis!
Oh it's still there, we just can't find it.
obligatory LOST reference, probably something about a smoke monster; not particularly funny.

Thank you, that is all.
Obligatory R'lyeh reference, because ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn. Yes.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
*timely seasonal fan-rage*

Ex-Cuh-Yuuuuuzeeee MEEEEEE!

If fictional characters (and real) were listed then WHY THE @%^$$^^@^^# and #^*$@#^* wasn't SANTA CLAUS listed?!?

He should have been NUMBER 1!!!

*end fan-rage*

Off Topic: Kate's slimmed up, some. She's lost the 'Princess Leia' cheeks she had years ago. You go girl!

Note: [small]Please don't hurt me for the compliment, Kate! [/small]

mariomario

Nov 22, 2009
Today was the first time I've heard of Brigadoon, and this episode was the second mention of it... how weird...

And Alex and Kate are awesome. Graham too, but that's always assumed since he always appears.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Coalition in Favor of Cheese? Isn't Sheogorath from the Shivering Isles a member of that?

The island that never was...this wouldn't happen to be that island made of pumice I heard about via a Sherman's Lagoon comic, would it?

Necabo

Jul 11, 2011
I actually rented 160 sqft with bathroom, so 220 is not that bad sizewise, but for 1500 bucks its horrible

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
Taking a wild guess & wagering the Crimefetti was made from shredded police brutality complaints & IAD reports

Pyrignis

May 31, 2010
"220 square feet with your own bathroom and toilet"
Those sound like ideal student housings

"$1200 - $1500 a month"
No, I was wrong

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Pyrignis said:
"220 square feet with your own bathroom and toilet"
Those sound like ideal student housings

"$1200 - $1500 a month"
No, I was wrong
Well, apparently, an average studio apartment in San Francisco goes for $2,075 these days. So, it is actually a good deal.

WarpZone

Mar 9, 2008
Should we take this as evidence that you literally ran out of hats before you ran out of things that rhymed with News?

Holy crap, is that why the title cards mysteriously failed? Because you were out of News jokes and had to make new ones for the first time in years? :p

Either way, props for keeping the running gag going this long! No, seriously, they're out of funny hats. Get these guys some new props.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
The preview pic for this video still cracks me up. So brilliant. "I'm just here to sign the lease."

SirDerick

Nov 9, 2009
An island that disappeared. How much self control did it take for you guys to not make a predictable "Lost" joke?