Feed Dump: My Cat Ate My Whopper

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Dear Gods there is too many funny things in this one! Also, great to see LeeLee in this one and I hope she got to be in one of the LRR videos. Also hope you guys had a great New Years Party. Getting back to the video tho, Graham you found us some wonderful gems of news for this ep. I thank you from the bottom of my gamer heart for each and every video you guys have brought us in 2011 and you are getting off to a great start with 2012.

-M

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Graham_LRR said:
Radoh said:
I like this new lady, hope she's recurring.
Sadly she lives in another town, but you can read her comic here! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame
Whoa whoa whoa, so she IS the one behind Name Game? Aces.

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
This to me is by far the funniest episode of this show yet. I was cracking up the entire time. Keep this cast. Also, new girl did nicely. She should make more appearances.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Joining the chorus of requests for future appearances of LeeLee on the show, in case it makes any difference. Best guest ever.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
Kathleen had me in stitches as the pregnant lady.

Buzz Killington: Actually a whopper might have some things in it that are poison to cats. Then again, if the person was that smart, they probably would have just called an animal hospital instead of calling 911.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution. I also feel an oppurtunity was missed for a "lightbulb over the thinking cap" reference with the sparkler.

Johnson McGee

Nov 16, 2009
There is actually a $1 million Cdn coin in existence. It is made of 100 kg of 99.999% pure gold and was minted in 2007. It, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your view, does not feature a swan f*ing a bear.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution.
You probably mean "elegant".

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Don Reba said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Kickin' blazer LeeLee. I like this idea of firing them into the sun. Seems like an eloquent solution.
You probably mean "elegant".
No, I mean eloquent, in the "vividly or movingly expressive" variety. It would be quite expressive and moving for us as humanity to see them skewered skywards. Fair thought, though.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Don Reba said:
direkiller said:
Lizardon said:
Poor Elvis probably thought he found something to eat, before breaking his teeth on the lawn mower.
gator teeth fall out and grow on a regular basis.
That looks like it was knocked loose and was about to fall out anyway or already there(and filmed to make it look more dramatic then it was) as that seems like a full tooth as far as i can tell
How did you get to know so much about gator teeth?
idk it just sorta something i had a interest in
(eater way the gator is fine)

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
Bomberman4000 said:
This to me is by far the funniest episode of this show yet. I was cracking up the entire time. Keep this cast. Also, new girl did nicely. She should make more appearances.
We'd all love for LeeLee to make more appearances on Feed Dump, but it'd just cost too much money for her to keep meeting up the LRR crew, commute prices and whatnot.

But fear not, for this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/namegame is where you can find her if you ever need more LeeLee.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Yay, LeeLee!
I gotta say, I'm surprised the people at Jersey Shore make that little. I would have expected much more. I'm joyous of course. Oh, and so sorry you had to grow up with that, LeeLee.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
50% of why I saw this was the "full 50% additional co-host". The other half was to see if the series got any funnier.

I was pleasantly surprised by both. I thought it would still be stupid jokes to go with stupid news, but now the jokes are funny. LeeLee also fits the new formula well, especially with that Jersey Shore joke.

JonnWood

Jul 16, 2008
I liked Alex's Hulk out.

For what it's worth, Jersey Shore is one of those shows very few people watch because they find the protagonists interesting and sympathetic. Most people just watch it to laugh at the idiots.