Feed Dump: Powerless and Nude

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
i now have my costume idear for halloween at my work thanks graham for giving the world judge pimp santa

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Pimp Santa is wrong on many levels. And at last, evidence that artists who feature nudity in their work are just big filthy perverts.

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
I feel like I wasn't given enough time to recover from "grisly fate". Really, you should let us go and have a bit of a lie down after a line like that.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
You know people will now expect a return of Pimp Judge Santa for the Christmas special, right?

And, really, if i got a license saying i could paint breasts in broad daylight i'd do it every day just to rub it in people's faces.

Of-the-Lion

Feb 18, 2010
I live in Virginia and I remember when they caught a guys in Petersburg (aka Murdertown) for selling drugs out of his ice cream truck.

K4RN4GE911

Apr 27, 2010
Seriously, this weeks title alone was enough to make me laugh. "Powerless and Nude?" Giggity.

banddork

Sep 21, 2009
Phunny Story - my friend was actually Pimp Santa last Halloween...or as he called it "Urban Santa"

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Ulquiorra4sama said:
And, really, if i got a license saying i could paint breasts in broad daylight i'd do it every day just to rub it in people's faces.

... rub...

We watch a show with puns like "grizzly fate". You're making it FAR too easy for us.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Formica Archonis said:
Ulquiorra4sama said:

... rub...

We watch a show with puns like "grizzly fate". You're making it FAR too easy for us.
~Pun intended~ In case that wasn't already obvious :p

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Dr. Boxer MD , British Police wrestler , and Judge Pimp Santa are a great Halloween suggestions , especially Judge Pimp Santa. :p

Indignation837

Apr 11, 2010
I know I'm just parrotting everybody else in this thread, but Judge Pimp Santa had tears running down my face with laughter. Thank you guys for making my day!