Feed Dump: Prinking All Day

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Prinking All Day

Feed Dump knows all about the stupid trends the teens are getting up to. 'Cause we're cool.

Watch Video

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
...and bonus points for the Top Gear reference.

Seriously, though..."prinking" has existed for a while. It just used to be that the prerequisite for it was to be a first year college student with a REALLY liberal dorm head...

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
Of course prinking it is something new! It must be! Or we had invent a stupid name for it like 127 years ago! It's like here in Germany: "mobile phone"? What's that? We have: Handys!

really cool episode with great responses! Also I'm sad for those puppies now!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok that Belfast news sound so idiotic and also, wait you got a Super Scope? Awesome!

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Well, it wasn't necessarily Smokey the Bear who started it, but the largest Colorado wildfire was started by a "forestry technician with the U.S. Forest Service".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayman_fire

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
I'm not sure that naming scheme would hold up if people got into pre-pranking...

Elijah Newton

Sep 17, 2008
Because they're the heroes Petoskey deserves, but not the ones it needs right now.

oooh ooh! no, wait!

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself ridiculed online."

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Now I'm looking forward to news about Pringles going Bankrupt after asking "Wouldn't you like to be a Pringle too?".... Apparently no one wants to imply they're Pre-Single.... Or Pringle for short.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
No mention of Norway as relating to countries in the winter olympics? Sure is lonely up on the podium after those ski events.

Relating to prinking though; could it be like... teenagers who are too young to drink alcohol are just drinking before they reach legal age and /then/ they start drinking for real? Still doesn't make prinking neither new or a trend, but...

Synthetica

Jul 10, 2013
Geisterkarle said:
Of course prinking it is something new! It must be! Or we had invent a stupid name for it like 127 years ago! It's like here in Germany: "mobile phone"? What's that? We have: Handys!
Offtopic:
Ah, jaaa! Ein Handy! Das ist doch Supertoll :D
(That's how people at my school (in the netherlands (Hello neighbour :D))(including me ( "("-ception (me=tired (I start making lame jokes when I am))))) react to every German thing said.

Slightly less offtopic:
I thought it would be "drinking, and being a prick about it", but that doesn't seem to be the case :(

Wertornion

Aug 29, 2010
Ulquiorra4sama said:
No mention of Norway as relating to countries in the winter olympics? Sure is lonely up on the podium after those ski events.
Or the Dutch during speed skating! We don't have all the medals anymore for the men. I know nobody cares about speed skating but the Dutch. But it's the only sport where we have chances on medals. And we take that.

Olympics aside. Dead puppy's are never funny just as throwing a themed student party about dead baby's that the local government get's involved in because they want to stop the party and still going through with it. (it's a thing thath happened)

Bloodcrow

Feb 12, 2014
As my first Escapist comment, i just have to say how disappointed i am in "prinking". I was as giddy as a school girl in pigtails, hoping my lifelong passion for prancing and drinking had finally earned the attention (albeit, scorn)that it truly deserves. Although you have filled me with disappoint, i refuse to abandon my dream of getting hammered on vodka and cough syrup, sporting my leotards and prancing in malls, libraries and places where guys get entirely too excited about watching football. What else is a 6'3", 300# guy going to do?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Well that's one hell of a bit of irony... seriously though, where the hell did that actor get a grenade launcher?

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
"Only if we can Prink before hand"

Wait, that's a double negative. Or a double preposition? When else would you pre-drink? You can't pre-drink after the fact..

Ok, I'm over thinking this.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Prex is the best kind of sex ;)
[sub][sub]unless you're my age, then it's illegal :([/sub][/sub]

Regarding "superheros" infighting, DC and Marvel should take a lesson how petty humans can be (super or not)

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Makabriel said:

Wait, that's a double negative. Or a double preposition? When else would you pre-drink? You can't pre-drink after the fact..

I think "pre-" in prinking is age related not activity related so you can pre-prink

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Now I'm only imagining Smokey the bear making napalm in his cabin or bear cave just starting all the wild fires in the western US. And he has a flame thrower and other miscellaneous fire hazards as well.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Protip! Don't do a long segment on something that the Escapist had a long, detailed News posting about already.
It makes me whine to you, like this!

(Obviously about the superhero dispute)

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
blackrave said:
Makabriel said:

I think "pre-" in prinking is age related not activity related so you can pre-prink
I'll be damned.. I didn't even think of it that way. Hah!