Feed Dump: Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong

Keep your hair clean and fresh with these tips from future Romanian Princess Kathleen!

Watch Video

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Yes, I am also fond of having a bit of dump, in my coffee cup. >_<

Graham. Eww.

Eww, Graham.

Eww.

Edit: I found this wiener, I believe it to be about 1,3 Kathleen:

I made a poop joke and a penis joke within the same post.. I feel awful! It is like my brain is slowly being digested.. And therefore my jokes are bad.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Kathleen for Romanian Princess! Vote for Kathleen! Uh... if there's a vote for this kinda thing? That's how monarchy works, right? :)

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
[The following post has been edited down to remove content inappropriate to minors].

The angler hat, it is orange. Does the tip glow?

Makabriel

May 13, 2013
If memory serves, shampoo does have some properties that make it useful for explosives... My memory could be totally wrong though.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
I think the internet needs more Fish Dump, ,make it happen Graham.

ritchards

Non-gamer in a gaming world
Nov 20, 2009
Hang on, didn't they use Shampoo to fight those creatures in Evolution? Perhaps there's an attack somewhere that we aren't being told about!

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
ritchards said:
Hang on, didn't they use Shampoo to fight those creatures in Evolution? Perhaps there's an attack somewhere that we aren't being told about!
That was specifically anti-dandruff shampoo, though. Not sure what kind was stolen.

Lord Draenor

Sep 20, 2010
Kathleen is part Roumanian?! Well, that kinda makes sense in retrospect. Welcome to our totally not glorious and kinda embarrassing heritage!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Is the Kathleen a static unit of measurement, or does it change?

KarmaTheAlligator said:
ritchards said:
That was specifically anti-dandruff shampoo, though. Not sure what kind was stolen.
Not to mention they raided an area where aliens had already attacked. I think that would probably be the lead on this one. "shampoo stolen" isn't quite as big a deal as "Arsenic-based lifeforms attack David Duchovny in cheeky Ghostbusters-like fashion."

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Zachary Amaranth said:
Is the Kathleen a static unit of measurement, or does it change?
I imagine it would change according to the girls preference. Otherwise some really freaky girls would have to advertise for 4.5 kathleens.

Oh Cam, you promise so much then don't deliver.

I am honestly surpised they didn't make a kathleen mesurement joke about the cockfighting ring, although I suppose Kathleen's princess bid needed to take precedence.

I'd look up what nefarious uses there are for shampoo, but I don't particulalry want google to have a record of me searching "shampoo explosives".

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Princess? Pfft.

Kathleen should be the Queen. =w= b

Is that a hat or a stuffed animal? Also, :D great stinger!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
kailus13 said:
I imagine it would change according to the girls preference. Otherwise some really freaky girls would have to advertise for 4.5 kathleens.
Well, it's already based on Kathleen's preference. I'm just wondering if it's a snapshot in time, or if we have to adjust, like for currency inflation.

...Bad choice of words, I know. I just can't think of another example.

I'd look up what nefarious uses there are for shampoo, but I don't particulalry want google to have a record of me searching "shampoo explosives".
I write (unpublished as of yet) a series involving someone who uses "questionable" techniques. I'm always worried I'm going to find some of my research, possibly in conjunction with non-research stuff that would normally be harmless, gets cops or Feds knocking at my door....

I'll skip the shampoo research as such.

Crazy Zaul said:
The chubby checker story happened like 2 years ago...
It was on TV and stuff.
Well, yes and no. The original story is pretty old, but the ruling that he could sue is only a few days old--well within the normal schedule of events for a Feed Dump ep.

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Actually, Kathleen should have done the voice of the angler.
All angler fish are female. The males are actually incredibly small, and have merged with the female by biting into them and slowly being absorbed into the body of the female until they are nothing more then a sperm producing fin-like object sticking out of the underside of the female.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
And so the death of the Sam Rami was caused when the filming method wandered too close to an articulate angler fish.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Kathleen, as a British person it is of course beholden upon me (as a citizen of the most powerful Monarchy still extant) to arbitrate in all matters Monarchical... ..it's a word now.

To that end I hereby declare you Princess Regent of Romania, Grand Dame of the Order of the Bock-a-da-bock, Knight of Oberth's Wings and Protector of the Fountain Pens.

Please accept the keys to your official Royal car, presented to you today by the illustrious James May: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhy8Qb275Ds

Please all rise for the Romanian national Anthem: http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3ADesteapta-te%2C_romane!.ogg

Please note that the measurement "A Kathleen" has been standardised in compliance with EU regulations. It is now officially measured at 0.87 Bananas, or 0.56 of a hat.

[And on a side note.]

Dear Captcha,
I don't gamble, how the hell am I supposed to know which betting company dose a specific deal off the top of my head?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Now that I think about it, Kathleen does look a lot like Dracula. Makes so much sense!