Feed Dump: Romanian Shampoo Wing Wong

khsh

Apr 16, 2009
I wonder if "Deep Sea Fangly Fish" is an intentional Homestar Runner reference.

zvate

Aug 12, 2010
I do not know who attempted to create a cute looking angler fish plushy but props for the attempt... it was surprisingly likable.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
Twenty Ninjas said:
I don't think the sitting on thrones part is still a thing in Romania.
It hasn't been a thing here since 1947.

It was quite unexpected, but I challenge Kathleen to say something in romanian! Curious to know if she knows the language.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Kathleen's half-Kiwi?

No wonder she's so awesome, and should be used as the international standard unit for wang measurement.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Hitchmeister said:
Imp Emissary said:
Princess? Pfft.

Kathleen should be the Queen. =w= b

Is that a hat or a stuffed animal? Also, :D great stinger!
Why not both?
Ummm......Can you even do that?

:/Hmm......

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Graham_LRR said:
Keep your hair clean and fresh with these tips from future Romanian Princess Kathleen!
That last bit at the end gave me an idea for a flash based game about an angler fish in Eco the Dolphin style.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
As my Romanian friends would always complain, it's always bad news when Romania is in the news. It's never, ever for something good.

And from my experience reading news stories (often paying extra attention when Romania is mentioned) they're pretty much right.

Frylock72

Dec 7, 2009
Someone needs to reign Kathleen in during the show, because we got approximately one minute of Graham and Cameron versus her hogging the show the whole time. It's getting annoying.

deathjavu

Nov 18, 2009
Frylock72 said:
Someone needs to reign Kathleen in during the show, because we got approximately one minute of Graham and Cameron versus her hogging the show the whole time. It's getting annoying.
a) Feed Dump is unscripted

b) They film a lot more than makes it into the show

c) Kathleen tells funny long-form jokes

d) Kathleen does the editing

Pick any combination of the above four explanations and maybe find a more constructive way to phrase your criticisms of the weekly video content you view for free.

varmintx

Oct 6, 2011
Hitchmeister said:
This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_tugByqt8A is no way for royalty to behave.
I beat you to that joke:
http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=668809#p668809

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Awesome to see the fangly fish made it it good condition, I've had some recent bad experiences with Aus Post...
Imp Emissary said:
Is that a hat or a stuffed animal?
zvate said:
I do not know who attempted to create a cute looking angler fish plushy but props for the attempt... it was surprisingly likable.
It's mainly a hat! Made by this guy [http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/ObeyMyBrain].

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Wait, wait wait, Kathleen, you're half Romanian?

Sister :D

You have my vote for royalty! We could use someone with spunk and attitude.

(The current one is a decrepit cesspool of infighting held together by the aging abdicated king, that we mostly ignore since they have no bearing on politics, culture, or anything for that matter)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Katheleen for new princess and she can institute the new wiener measurements!

deathjavu said:
Frylock72 said:
a) Feed Dump is unscripted

b) They film a lot more than makes it into the show

c) Kathleen tells funny long-form jokes

d) Kathleen does the editing

Pick any combination of the above four explanations and maybe find a more constructive way to phrase your criticisms of the weekly video content you view for free.
you forgot e) Kathleen is the best of the bunch and deserves even more screentime.