Feed Dump: Snickers & The Sea Hag

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Foolproof said:
Would someone please tell me why the Japanese Customs official had a Texan accent?
He was a robot, as are most Japanese, and he was using a Texas Instruments voice chip.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Don Reba said:
ace_of_something said:

Meh, as a police officer I've seen much much worse.
Are you saying ugly people are more likely to run into trouble with the law?
You've got it backwards. I think if an individual is frequently in trouble with the law it's more likely that they are less attractive. Not that being less attractive makes you more likely to run in the law.

I've seen people who look like the avatar of syphilis, I've people who's skin and hair look like they're only held together with bile and a twisted kind of hope, and I've seen people what appear to be a series pf [a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goitre]angry vaginas[/a] growing out of their neck.

(disclaimer: Link does not contain vaginas it's a colorful figure of speech)

IgnisInCaelum

Feb 2, 2011
<3 Kathleen. I'd totally travel with all sorts of weird crap just to get caught by her ;D

Probably can't afford much meth at the moment, though. Maybe I could get caught smuggling dangerous substances if I stuff Vegemite into some reptiles and go back and forth across borders until she decides that my overly large hat is just too weird. (At least most sources of news wouldn't have... THAT hat! Hahaa!)

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
Lizardon said:
How bad must someone look to deserve the nickname Sea Hag?

*One Google later*

I think I can see where the nickname comes from.
I don't believe you. You just took a picture of Mickey Rourke.