Feed Dump: Surround Sound Coffin

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Surround Sound Coffin

This week, we learn about the latest new weight loss method and its horrible, horrible implications.

Watch Video

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Good thing there isn't a "LOL American" or I have a feeling the $10 million set to research the link between violence and video games would be on there next week.

Safaia

Sep 24, 2010
So, at home liposuction? Oh god this is bulimia without the puking. There is going to be thinspiration involving this. Oh god tumblr is going to explode.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
...and just to add injury to insult, if you can hook the Aspirasist up to a Super-Soaker, aim it a member of PETA after telling him/her you just ate a lot of bacon and this is their punishment for not respecting your right to do so.

CAPTCHA: since when

Since now. If those idiots could be allowed to throw red paint on those wearing fur, we can do this.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
Yep. Its official. "Can I hook it directly to a super soaker?" is now a question that I need to ask myself everytime I think of making a purchase.

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Windsor? But that's my city!

But seriously, monopoly on the bridge ain't cool....

wrightguy0

Dec 8, 2010
ah yes, the Epitome of Sloth and Gluttony

Too Gluttonous to stop eating, too lazy to do anything about it that actually involves exercise.

I mean is one of those pumps really any cheaper than paying for a gym membership?

also, it doesn't matter what weight you are, you can still be considered unhealthy if the food you're eating is junk.

Stormtyrant

Nov 5, 2011
I think the mortar board tassel goes over the left eye, Graham. At least that's what we were told to do at my graduation. Unless my university just doesn't conform, in which case do whatever the hell you please! :D

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
I love that Cam wants to use that abominable device for great justice. It's like if cyberpunk and reality TV had a baby, and that baby had fetal alcohol syndrome (I'm presuming that reality TV is the mother in this scenario, thus fetal alcohol syndrome is probably the least of its worries). Also, skinport. Eugh.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
Aww man, I want my doctorate in fopology.
The best course I could find for it was online and costs $50 though.
I don't really trust it... ;_;

Kuro Serpentina

Dec 10, 2012
Best Troll music to play to Dead People?
How about Justin Bieber?
No, wait...
That doesn't work, because it would just make them glad their not alive to put up with it even more

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
wrightguy0 said:
ah yes, the Epitome of Sloth and Gluttony

Too Gluttonous to stop eating, too lazy to do anything about it that actually involves exercise.

I mean is one of those pumps really any cheaper than paying for a gym membership?

also, it doesn't matter what weight you are, you can still be considered unhealthy if the food you're eating is junk.
First, I don't disagree with your point. Second, yes it probably is cheaper than a gym membership, though probably much less expensive than getting off your ass and doing pretty much any free physical exorcise you could think of. Hell I am still slightly overweight, but it isn't that hard to get off your ass and do something about it. I went from 330lbs (many surgeries that prevented exorcise due to a re-occurring cyst on my spine) to 240lbs in a year. Just by rollerblading and sparring with my fiance. It isn't that hard to do, it is just that hard to motivate people to change their routines.