Feed Dump: Test Tube Beef

chif-ii

Aug 31, 2010
BoredRolePlayer said:
chif-ii said:
I want to see a Saint Bernard with, like, the cask around its neck and all, but have the Starbucks logo on the cask, and it's just filled with a double-mocha-expresso-whatever thing.

Just in case you couldn't figure it out, I don't drink coffee.
Star Bucks isn't coffee it's fasion
No.

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
You know, when you mentioned the phobia of being without a cell phone, Graham, I thought the stories couldn't get any sadder than that.

And then you mentioned China and their dildos...

Also, since Graham didn't seem to mention it, I will. Please, people, be considerate. Don't drink and ski.

Lord Hosk

Dec 2, 2011
I know what you are thinking, But Lord Hosk, Arent you from S.E. Michigan? Don't you have relatives who live within a mile of that sign and could take a picture of it?

Why yes, yes I do.

The sign has been replaced by one which reads

6:49-9:07 AM
2:03-4:29 PM

Pariah164

May 9, 2008
...The concept of a ski-through anything is incomprehensible to my mind.

On the other hand, I can understand why people might like to have something warm to drink while skiing... Except, doesn't skiing require both hands? How do you hold the cup?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
Graham's little pantomime with the coffee/brandy was so funny

BrunDeign

Feb 14, 2008
Kaltazraza said:
You lacked hats in this episode!
But the not silly hat made up for it.
There should ONLY be one hat an episode. That gag can't work forever, and we want it to go on for as long as possible.

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I have so much man love for Alex yet I still found the phone sex creepy.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
scw55 said:
Well that's one more to be added to the LRR Fuck Video
http://loadingreadyrun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17759
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbt6sTujffU

Sorry, it's not what you hoped.
Brilliant!
Pariah164 said:

On the other hand, I can understand why people might like to have something warm to drink while skiing... Except, doesn't skiing require both hands? How do you hold the cup?
You can ski without poles. In that case you have both hands free.

Blackout62

Dec 24, 2008
Don Reba said:
Pariah164 said:

Hell I once snowboarded with a can of Sprite in my hand. Which brings up the point that Squaw Valley is just stealing this idea from the ski patrol guys at Kirkwood who sell sodas at the top of the mountain.

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
I do recall seeing the story on the grown/cultured meat earlier on the BBC news website. Though, sufficed to say, they did not have that hat. :p

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Man made meat, huh? well, it least it's not made out of shit.

YES, they're trying to recycle human feces into burger patties!

Guess in which country this is happening? Hint: it's that little island in Asia where all the crazy comes from.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Yeah, I totally expect all these random coffee while skiing accidents to crop up now.

Blackout62 said:
Don Reba said:
Pariah164 said:

Hell I once snowboarded with a can of Sprite in my hand. Which brings up the point that Squaw Valley is just stealing this idea from the ski patrol guys at Kirkwood who sell sodas at the top of the mountain.
You're just enabling those Mountain Dew commercials...