Feed Dump: The Marijuana Episode

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Marijuana Episode

Feed Dump explores what it's supposed to be like when you get all "potted up on the Hootie Mack."

Watch Video

Jan 12, 2012
Easy way to check if your cat's on drugs:
1) Does it display a lack of energy and ambition, preferring to lie around the house?
1b) Does it suddenly display bursts of energy when food is present, and relapse as soon as the meal is finished?
2) Does it sometimes fixate on innocuous things (walls, scraps of paper, etc) to the exclusion of all else?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, your cat may be addicted to drugs. Please contact your local pet shelter for further directions on how to break the cycle and give your cat a healthy and productive life.

Also, until anyone says otherwise, I will assume that the 11 pounds of weed were shaped like a cat.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
I'm learning so many new words today thanks to Feed Dump!

Now I have more than enough code-words for my...er, totally legitimate business!

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Dang, 11 pounds of weed for no reason... I mean... wat? I have difficulties getting that to make sense.

Oooh, and I want that hat.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Err wasn't that news of the cat with a phone type on it came out ages ago? I swear I seen that news on here or elsewhere?

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I once had a trio of cats who acted like they were each on a particular kind of drug whenever they had catnip.

My big male Maine Coon mix was the one who acted like he was on weed. He basically became a very content pillow.

My tuxedo she-cat acted like she was on crack. She became a black blur and didn't bother to make her footsteps quiet.

My older stubby-legged female acted like a middle-aged barfly. She had a tendency to prod me with her paw in a gentle but still somewhat aggressive way.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
"Why, Clarice...I believe I could find some use for that fridge. I am rather a connoisseur, after all..."

CAPTCHA: now look here

I was just doing an impression for humor's sake, Captcha. Calm down.

hooblabla6262

Aug 8, 2008
I wish weed still made me think everything was funny. I remember back when I was in highschool spending a good half hour with my cousin laughing at the word plastic wrap... so much joy.
Nowadays it just calms me down, as I get excitable when sober.

There's something intrinsically funny about non-drug making fun of us pot-smokers.
While I've never said "duuude" or "dawg" while high, it's still pretty funny.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
I've been smoking weed for 30 years and I can constantly make people laugh. Just ask anyone who's seen me naked.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
"...because if you hang out with someone who's high, you'll know- they think they're way funnier than they actually are."

That's kind of the condensed version of how Humboldt State ended up at the bottom of my list of potential colleges.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
I'm surprised there were enough Starks left to do another Feed Dump.

Moontouched-Moogle

Nov 17, 2009
Great video, as always. I have to say, "thatch your house in doobers" has to be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
I was too busy laughing to hear what happened to the guy who got 11 pounds of weed, did he get arrested? I'd watch it again but the player's not working for me now :/

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
chozo_hybrid said:
I was too busy laughing to hear what happened to the guy who got 11 pounds of weed, did he get arrested? I'd watch it again but the player's not working for me now :/
They didn't say, but I'm guessing that he did what any normal person would do and called the cops, and that's how it ended up on the news.