Feed Dump: The Marijuana Episode

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Tiamattt said:
chozo_hybrid said:
I was too busy laughing to hear what happened to the guy who got 11 pounds of weed, did he get arrested? I'd watch it again but the player's not working for me now :/
They didn't say, but I'm guessing that he did what any normal person would do and called the cops, and that's how it ended up on the news.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the clarification :D Makes sense, I'm just wondering if there's someone who will be tracking the dude to his address going "Where's my stash!?"

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Huh, well that must have been an interesting job Kate had...

Also, all this talk about high cats makes me want to try and get mine to play with their catnip toy...

Trisha Lynn

Jan 13, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Easy way to check if your cat's on drugs:
1) Does it display a lack of energy and ambition, preferring to lie around the house?
1b) Does it suddenly display bursts of energy when food is present, and relapse as soon as the meal is finished?
2) Does it sometimes fixate on innocuous things (walls, scraps of paper, etc) to the exclusion of all else?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, your cat may be addicted to drugs. Please contact your local pet shelter for further directions on how to break the cycle and give your cat a healthy and productive life.

Also, until anyone says otherwise, I will assume that the 11 pounds of weed were shaped like a cat.
Or, your cat may just be... a cat.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
"We're going to use all of your failures."

That came straight out of A Lesson Is Learned But the Damage Is Irreversible.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I can relate to high people thinking they are funnier than they really are. Thankfully, Feed Dump is actually hilarious and not just hilarious because it is fun to watch people fail to be funny.

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
But as of July, Alex will have to say that he has indestructible, since that becomes a keyword.
(Magic jooookes!)

Glen Morangie

Sep 3, 2008
Some criminals are pretty damn smart. Ship weed to someone you think is going to be out of town. Steal package.

ClockworkSailor

Aug 29, 2011
Kate is absolutely adorable in the stinger. She is so cute when Gram tells her she is the stinger AGAIN. Her face is priceless

John P. Hackworth

Sep 21, 2010
The CAT5 joke made me laugh, but probably only computer geeks like me got it. Kate wiping her face like a cat was also pretty funny.

ThatDarnCoyote

Dec 3, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
Err wasn't that news of the cat with a phone type on it came out ages ago? I swear I seen that news on here or elsewhere?
The earlier case was in Brazil.

It seems the Russian prisoners are...

...copy-catting...

I apologize for that.