Feed Dump: The Prostitute Permit and Other Tales

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Hilarious stuff. Paul's right on the money that people need to stop worrying and love their 60s flights when they get them. Obviously any place that outright bans strippers and just serves as a glorified waiting room would be improved by the presence of said strippers.

The prostitute section? Also hilarious. But for very different, somewhat disturbing reasons.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
therockdemon said:
i cant belive that no one made a snakes on a plane joke
WHAT. I didn't even think of that. WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SNAKES ON A PLANE?

I did squeal like a little girl when I saw the homestar hat. That's just awesome. I WANT IT.

Must go watch some sbemails...

auronvi

Jul 10, 2009
And I am jealous. Kathleen blew Graham, right there in front of us! Kathleen how could you!?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Brad19900 said:
"i cant belive that no one made a snakes on a plane joke"

Or a trouser snake joke.
~Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake~ /Monty Python referance

OT: Brilliant as always. I approve of drunken clown golfers :)

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Best one yet!

I request more Kathleen's ambiguous accents, please.

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
Kathleen's Texas(Not really sure) ascent is pretty neat.

Since Paul and Kathleen was in this episode, it was pretty funny and entertaining.
Best episode currently, in my opinion.

cymonsgames

Dec 17, 2010
Wow. Kathleen dressed as a hooker giving blows after talking about trouser snakes! All my dreams are coming true.

andersgeek

Jul 6, 2010
Which german city were you talking about? Just curious since I am from germany... [Always good to know which cities to stay away from for sheer stupidity.]

The Grim Ace

May 20, 2010
I now renounce my US citizenship in the hope of joining the Republic of Kathleenia if for no other reason than I want my meow marks.

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
The Grim Ace said:
I now renounce my US citizenship in the hope of joining the Republic of Kathleenia if for no other reason than I want my meow marks.
They're probably cool with dual citizenship. This is not Japan we are talking about.