Feed Dump: The Salty Watermelon

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Salty watermelon actually sounds pretty good. Just a little salt, mind, since it makes the sweetness of the melon juice stand out even more.

Burst6 said:
salty watermelon...

I don't know about you guys but i thought vagina. It makes sense. They're both red on the inside, they're both salty, and they can both be wet.
Please never tell us about how either the rind or the seeds fit into this analogy.

Gatx

Jul 7, 2011
gNetkamiko said:
I've tried Watermelon with salt on it as it's one of my mother-in-law's favorite things, and it's definitely as appetizing as it sounds (that is to say, not very appetizing.)

Her argument is that salt makes it savory.

I very much disagree with that statement. I mean, watermelon is suppose to be sweet and watery, not the opposite.
Putting salt on watermelon is just another example of the "salty and sweet" combo. There's also peanut butter & jelly (or bananas, or marshmallow fluff, or chocolate), chocolate covered pretzels, salted caramel, maple candied bacon and chocolate bacon. Even sweet and sour things like orange chicken and BBQ sauce are also mix of sweet and salty.

eddyshore6528

Dec 29, 2011
While searching for salty watermelons after viewing this, I found out that some people use the phrase : " Never Eat Salty Watermelons " as a mnemonic for compass directions. Weird.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Salt on Melon, for people who can't afford Serrano Ham.

eddyshore6528 said:
While searching for salty watermelons after viewing this, I found out that some people use the phrase : " Never Eat Salty Watermelons " as a mnemonic for compass directions. Weird.
Who needs a mnemonic to remember the compass directions? That is the wierdest thing!

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Mullahgrrl said:
eddyshore6528 said:
Who needs a mnemonic to remember the compass directions? That is the wierdest thing!
Clearly, someone who has had a traumatic experience eating salty watermelons.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
Don Reba said:
Mullahgrrl said:
eddyshore6528 said:
Clearly, someone who has had a traumatic experience eating salty watermelons.
A SEXY traumatic experience...

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
As a student of De Montfort Uni, I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED to find that study on the rude people having angry dogs, just shows those bunch of wannabe upper class fools at Leicester Uni really are wasting their daddies money on being sent to uni

The Random One

May 29, 2008
hatvertisement.

I had a cocker spaniel. They are cuddly, but they are essentially housebroken hunting dogs; I'm not sure they really are the cuddliest of all.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Ah yes, the "Salty Watermelon"

When the man is about to orgasm, he does so into a hole that has been cut into a watermelon. Then the female can either choose to bounce on it ass first, hit it with a sledgehammer or throw it against the wall.

Scrumpmonkey said:
Can a 'Salter Watermelon' also involve a rubber foot on a chain?
Using the rubber foot on a chain is dubbed the "Seedless Salty Watermelon"

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
hpriamson said:
Why do they have a giant steel bar locking the double doors behind them? I've seen it before, but it was particularly noticeable this time.
I've been wondering that since Feed Dump started, but I can never get anybody to respond to it. My guess is that's where they keep Andy.

RandV80 said:
I still have my Sega Master System, and gotta say that it's light phaser gun was much better than Nintendo's. Had a nice sleek black design and had a much smoother trigger that didn't make that annoying clicking sound that Nintendo's does.
*Fist bump* from a former light phaser owner.
-
No LRR logo at the begining?
-
My Gramma puts salt on her watermelon, also beer.

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
LostintheWick said:
bdcjacko said:
Salt on watermelon makes them taste better. Did I mention I live in the south?
YES! I can't believe people don't know about this. It's like ketchup and fries.
I don't live in the south, but my grandpa showed me this when I was five. Been doing it ever since.
I'm not a fan of watermelons, but I want to try this. So, how do you do it? A pinch of salt just on the place you're going to bite?

tamaness

Sep 24, 2009
Endocrom said:
hpriamson said:
Why do they have a giant steel bar locking the double doors behind them? I've seen it before, but it was particularly noticeable this time.
I've been wondering that since Feed Dump started, but I can never get anybody to respond to it. My guess is that's where they keep Andy.
The double-doors are a loading door (you can see it in exterior shots of the moonbase). I remember reading or hearing (in a podcast or something) why it's barred, but I can't for the life of me remember.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Salty watermelon? Eeeeeeeewww!

Also cows don't puke, they inflate and die (sounds silly, but looks horrible- only precise stabbing can save them)

P.S. How strong glasses Paul have? Because I can totally see wall behind him on the sides of his lenses. I have pretty strong glasses and even I don't have such effect.

Scrumpmonkey said:
Also; an objective adorableness scale? Just don't try and measure Fluttershy on it. It would break.
It would not break the system, scientists simply would add another level (if scale is 1-10, then Fluttershy would be 11). We already have precedent- Moh's scale and nanodiamonds.

Azuaron

Mar 17, 2010
LostintheWick said:
Azuaron said:
LostintheWick said:
bdcjacko said:
I don't live in the south, but my grandpa showed me this when I was five. Been doing it ever since.
Salt and watermelon, ketchup and fries... sounds like two ways to ruin otherwise delicious food.
Haha! Personally, I hate it when fries get into my bowl of ketchup. Fries ruin everything. Even mayo.
I definitely meant ketchup ruins fries... I feel like a partnership could be made here. I'll give you my ketchup, you give me your fries.

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
purifico said:
LostintheWick said:
bdcjacko said:
I'm not a fan of watermelons, but I want to try this. So, how do you do it? A pinch of salt just on the place you're going to bite?
You got it! It's pretty much a "salt to taste" type situation.

bpl

Tokyo Correspondent
Nov 20, 2010
Sadly Pepsi Salty Watermelon won't be available for purchase until July 24th. I'll report back to you guys then :)