Feed Dump: Threats, Murders and KFC

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Threats, Murders and KFC

This week on Feed Dump we learn that Silvio Berlusconi's prosecutor is getting free bullets in the mail.

Watch Video

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
In before #TeamAmErika.

But seriously, these two did a bang-up job. And Strip Search is, in fact, really good and you should be watching it.

Jan 12, 2012
The zoom, it's too much! I can count every nose hair!

I wonder how many variations on jokes they try out on a regular Feed Dump before they reach that perfect making strangers laugh at their computers" version.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Is that a Gyarados hat I see behind the ladies?

Anyways...if the people sending the threats REALLY wanted to be creative, they could've sent five orange seeds in the mail. Bonus points if you know the reference.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I kept thinking "who are these people? I apparently have not been watching enough LRR."

Then Graham mentioned "Strip Search" and I realized "Oh right! I forgot to watch that!"

And now I go to catch up.

Silverspud

Sep 6, 2011
Yeah, Ypsilanti mention!. 1st time anywhere ever! We can close down the city now, folks. It's all downhill from here.

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Heyy Amy and Erika!
This crossover Business is causing me confusions!

GJ though that was pretty good.

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Strip Search Artists AND a callback to the evil fridge from the Podcast. This is the crossover Feed Dump and it's amazing

empirialtank

Jan 22, 2010
Not sure I like the close ups of Graham it makes it hard to see the silly hat and that's the only reason i watch this show.

Archonic Energy

Feb 8, 2010
between listening to a recent LRRcast where you discuss disposing of the fridge, and Erika's comment about the smell

I think it's time to give the Moonbase an Enema... so clean you can toss the moonbases salad all day long...

Tel_Windzan

Dec 18, 2008
Hi Erika and Amy! Fancy meeting you here on Feed Dump! Does this mean that more Strip Search artists will be appearing in the episodes coming up? At least, the ones that are currently eliminated, that is. I'd love to see Abby on Feed Dump as that would be pretty cool; not that I want her to get eliminated anytime soon!

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I kinda had to do a double take when I realized it was Amy and Erika. Confused the crap out of me.

Was awesome to see them though, should definitely have more of the Strippers on Feed Dump if you can.

Urh

Oct 9, 2010
GamemasterAnthony said:
Is that a Gyarados hat I see behind the ladies?

Anyways...if the people sending the threats REALLY wanted to be creative, they could've sent five orange seeds in the mail. Bonus points if you know the reference.
"I know!!!" He ejaculated in response to a Sherlock Holmes reference.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
You people should take care of the fridge.
D: Haven't you seen what can happen if leave it alone?!

skaskunk

Apr 12, 2010
Very weak episode. I like the standard Loading Ready Run crew better. But hey at least they tried ;)

Lady Kathleen

Space Cowboy
Oct 8, 2009
It was very nice to have Amy and Erika visit us. If we ever get more visits from Strip Search folks, we'll definitely try to get them into LRR-based properties. XD