Feed Dump: Threats, Murders and KFC

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
Lady Kathleen said:
It was very nice to have Amy and Erika visit us. If we ever get more visits from Strip Search folks, we'll definitely try to get them into LRR-based properties. XD
I personally want to see more of Alex and Tavis.

...and I was going to continue this list until I realised that everyone from Season 1 of StripSearch was on it. Including about half of the judges. XP

Trombone_Hero

Apr 16, 2009
Traipse said:
Lady Kathleen said:
It was very nice to have Amy and Erika visit us. If we ever get more visits from Strip Search folks, we'll definitely try to get them into LRR-based properties. XD

...and I was going to continue this list until I realised that everyone from Season 1 of StripSearch was on it. Including about half of the judges. XP
Could you imagine Monica doing one of these? Or Abby? Or Maki?

Actually, can we just have the entire cast on at one point? I know it's basically impossible but I think it'd be fun...

CriticalMiss

Jan 18, 2013
Amy and Erika would make a cute couple, is there a kickstarter for that?

I'd like to see more Strip Search veterans show up, but who would be the best pairs? Answers on a postcard.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Oh this is amazing! Incredibly cool guest stars. It actually took a few second for me to register. 'hey that person looks a lot like Erika. And that one looks a lot like Amy too! ... wait a minute...'

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Graham you totally need to invite Mike and Jerry on to feed dump now, they would be hilarious .

Traipse

Jun 1, 2011
Trombone_Hero said:
Traipse said:
Lady Kathleen said:

Could you imagine Monica doing one of these? Or Abby? Or Maki?

Actually, can we just have the entire cast on at one point? I know it's basically impossible but I think it'd be fun...
Like I said, I was going to continue the list until everyone from Season 1 was on it. XD

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Rex Dark said:
What's worse than getting bullets in the mail?

I'm disappointed nobody mentioned anthrax...
Anthrax is the first thing I think of when it comes to bad mail. Which is strange 'cause I don't think anybody actually got sent anthrax.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
kailus13 said:
Rex Dark said:

Anthrax is the first thing I think of when it comes to bad mail. Which is strange 'cause I don't think anybody actually got sent anthrax.
Actually it did happen and it cost the government a whole lot of dough. 5 People killed, 17 infected lived. However yeah, mentioning anthrax isn't clever since it's the obvious number one when it comes to threatening mail.

OT: I didn't really like this episode. Not sure if it was the news or the guests, but it didn't click with me this week.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Yopaz said:
kailus13 said:
Rex Dark said:

Actually it did happen and it cost the government a whole lot of dough. 5 People killed, 17 infected lived. However yeah, mentioning anthrax isn't clever since it's the obvious number one when it comes to threatening mail.

OT: I didn't really like this episode. Not sure if it was the news or the guests, but it didn't click with me this week.
Really? Interesting.

I think it was the guests, there were several moments where Feed Dump regulars would have nailed it, and they came up with worse bad things than the regulars would.

OT: When you say "This hat" you should actually have the hat in shot!

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Wooo AmErika Feed Dump.

If Maki is ever in Vancouver, we need to have the Beardwall in a Dump.

Uri

Feb 17, 2010
MowDownJoe said:
In before #TeamAmErika.

But seriously, these two did a bang-up job. And Strip Search is, in fact, really good and you should be watching it.
indeed, took me a moment though for me to go "heey I know those people!, gogo stripsearch"

Xanadu84

Apr 9, 2008
I cheered when I realized who the guests were. Yes, this is redundant, but I want to help make it clear that Strip Search contestants in more...things...like Feed Dunp = Awesome. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

I'm also super happy to see Team AmErika. I teared up a little at their absolutely adorable interaction (Seriously people, what's the feminine form of Bromance?) I'm not sure which is scarier, the fact that people seem to want to ship them, as real people, or the fact that I know that at least Erika is taken, and I still understand the impulse.