Feed Dump: Tigers, Cookies and Snakes

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
As a pot smoker, it really pisses me off when...when...

Damn it, I have to go watch the video again.

Eruanno

Captain Hammer
Aug 14, 2008
You know, I just realized Feed Dump reminds me a lot of the... er... "sandwich eating" gatherings in Eric's basement in That 70's Show. Camera in the middle that spins around to the person talking, talking about pot, making horrible puns...

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
:D Good to see ya again Matt. :/ Your puns are terrible. :) But the reactions they get are very funny.
MowDownJoe said:
Too many puns from Matt...

I haven't groaned this loudly since the Bionic Commando episode of Unskippable.
Making up for lost time probably.

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
I don't see why the tiger in the bathroom was such a big deal.

After all, everybody was Purrfectly fine in the end.

I'll let myself out.

shiajun

Jun 12, 2008
You know, I didn't realize Paul could grow a full beard until I watched the early rapidfire videos, where the beard ratio of paul to graham is inversed. However, I think that 5 o clock shadow suits him well, better than the full on beard.

Also, too many puns to count. Good call Kathleen!

caleb451

Nov 19, 2010
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!

Salina is about an hour and a half from where I live now, Nice to see that we get mention in other countries for things besides stupid legislation. Though this is still stupidity, just a different kind, eh? Fragnabit.

Also, nobody I know pronounces it sal-eena, it's mostly sal-eyena. But I'm willing to let it slide because you also say deckels and agayn, instead of deecals and aginn. Yay accents! To make matters worse, there's also a Saline county, and it's pronounced saleen, not sayleen, like the salt solution.

I hate this state.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I think maybe next time the label on the washroom door should be easier to understand. That way there won't be any more misunderstandings between either the women looking to use the facilities or the tigers.