Feed Dump: Van Dump

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
I do not think I've ever laughed that hard in my life. Thank you Feed Dump.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Best Van Dump ever!! Really great! Except for that part where you all died... But otherwise it was great!
Falcon123 said:
I feel like this is when I have to point out the sad fact that Titanic 2 already exists: http://imdb.to/KuW67Q
That's just sad.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Mullahgrrl said:
Who hunts moose with a shotgun?
At that point in the video I thought he was going to be hunting the reanimated corpses of the FD team O.0

I feel like you should have tagged these two on the end:

(Open at the same time)

http://www.rainymood.com/

Funny to see you all deliberately not looking at the camera when Graham recorded his parts, force of habit?

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Jack and Calumon said:
Van Dump? Is that a euphemism?

...ew.

This was a really weird and fun Feed Dump! Probably one of my favourite.

[sub][sub]Do moose really just litter the roads in Canada or are people leading me on with stereotypical tripe?[/sub][/sub]

Calumon: ...I want that hat...
They don't quite litter the roads, but when driving through the mountains you do have to be careful as it does happen. I've come close about 3 times to hitting a moose when driving through Banff. The time that it usually happens is during the night though, as moose are incredibly hard to see at night due to their dark fur and the fact that you might only catch their legs in your highbeams if you're driving a small car. But if you do run into a moose, the moose will win, not your car.

Funny story, a friend of mine ended up driving under a moose when he was on his motorcycle. He saw it just as he was about 40 feet away from it- making it impossible for him to stop before he would hit it, so he ducked, drove right under the beast's belly.

Evil Moo

Always Watching...
Feb 26, 2011
Falcon123 said:
I feel like this is when I have to point out the sad fact that Titanic 2 already exists: http://imdb.to/KuW67Q
Yes, I saw a bit of it on TV once. It was pretty funny seeing how surprised everyone was when things inevitably happened exactly as you'd expect them to happen to a ship called Titanic 2.

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
In the stinger: I was expecting Matt to force someone to do the moonwalk. I was mistaken, but not disappointed!

"Titanic 2: Sink again"
I'll show myself out.

Sandytimeman

Brain Freeze...yay!
Jan 14, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
Titanic Two: the re-berging
I guess now you'd call that hat a somberrero
Pun Foul #1!

Also I want that moose killer thing at the end as a t-shirt ASAP!

Vie

Nov 18, 2009
Ah road trips in peoplecarriers.

Brings back memory's of bombing down the B-roads of Cornwall in a Berlingo singing Bohemian Rhapsody with my fellow actors with a boot full of set.

Krion_Vark

Mar 25, 2010
portal_cat said:
Zim: now I leave you to your....
Gir: Mossey fate, say Mossey fate!
Zim: your Mossey fate.
hm mossey fate. Not as bad as a moosey fate.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Titanic II: Story of Eastern Wonderland

Leelee takes the suicide seat just in time for a car accident. Good job!

Jack and Calumon said:
[sub][sub]Do moose really just litter the roads in Canada or are people leading me on with stereotypical tripe?[/sub][/sub]
Moose are bastards. That is all.

Well, no, here's some more: My father's driving cross-country right now. He hates driving through Ontario with a rich and firey passion and will attempt to get it over with fast as possible. Even so, he still makes sure to only drive daylight hours so he has a better chance to see roadside moose and deer.

In conclusion, moose are bastards.

search_rip

Jan 6, 2009
Callate said:
Every time the camera moved to James, I was going "Aah! Watch the road, watch the road!"
also "you can't drive drunk? oh oh" *lol* great episode :D

James_LRR

Nov 30, 2009
redneck_ant said:
Callate said:
Every time the camera moved to James, I was going "Aah! Watch the road, watch the road!"
also "you can't drive drunk? oh oh" *lol* great episode :D
I will note that whenever it was time for me to deliver a line I would make sure I was on a straight stretch of road, there were no cars around me and I slowed down.

Safety first!

Geisterkarle

Dec 27, 2010
I'm torn between "WTF" and "ROTFL"
Great episode! But I knew it: always talking about that many crazy animals is a bad sign; sometimes one will strike back!

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
maybie one of the cops was batman and the other one was dick! grason!
please someone laugh :(