Feed Dump: Your Very Own Prom

pwnzerstick

Mar 25, 2009
When they said "We're far better than any cartoons", did Friendship is Magic instantly go through anyone elses head?

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
pwnzerstick said:
When they said "We're far better than any cartoons", did Friendship is Magic instantly go through anyone elses head?
Thank God, no. :)

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
scw55 said:
I didn't quite understand the story of the girl, being Welsh and all.
Did she pretend to have cancer so she could have her own prom?
Or raise money because she did have cancer for her treatment, but spent it all on her own prom instead?
She pretended to have cancer, raised $17,000 to pay the fake medical bills, and talked her school into hosting an additional prom specifically for her.

In all, she was a selfish **** and really needs a reality check and/or slap upside the head.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
If awesome movies and tv shows have taught me anything about prom, then Kate is clearly supposed to get covered in pig's blood and go all psychokinetic on everybody's asses whereas Graham is supposed to make out with his own hand.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
castlewise said:
Man, Kate was on fire. (In the comedic sense, not the burning sense.)
The poor girl's a burn victim now. I think we should throw her a prom.

EDIT: dangit, someone beat me to the joke :(

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
Kate needs to make diadems a regular part of her daily wardrobe; they look really, really good on her.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Dimitriov said:
I leave you with this...

HOW DARE YOU!!!

FINE, yes pepsi have some fckd up marketing team.
Hopefully at this point they are all sacrificed to elder gods or at least fired (from a cannon preferably).
Also most probably other regions have slightly different taste of colas
So maybe in US I would find cc better than pepsi, who knows

captcha : tastes good

oh, yes it does :)

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
Of course, opinions may differ, and many might say otherwise, but I firmly believe that both Pepsi and Coke taste better than hydrochloric acid. Then again, I might be just a victim of marketing.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Another great episode guys. Though of course, I would be negligent if I didn't say how awesome Kate is.

blackrave said:
P.P.S. Let me explain- pepsi have this bitter nuance that cc lacks. So that makes pepsi more manly than cc
A quick Google search will tell you that a can of Pepsi has more sugar than a can of Coke.

Coke = 39g of sugar.

Pepsi = 42g of sugar.

Though from my personal experience, Coke feels like a thicker drink, Pepsi feels thinner to me.

But it doesn't really matter to me now, I drink diet. I also now only get store brand because most of the time it is a whole dollar cheaper or more. Looking at the display: Do I get a 2-liter of Pepsi at $1.99 or do I get one of Coke at the same price. Heck no, I'm going to grab two 2-liters of the store brand cola for 89 cents a piece, and end up paying around 20 cents less. Yeah, it tastes a little different, but not enough to warrant not getting 2 for less than the price of one.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Dimitriov said:
Alahmnat said:
blackrave said:
P.P.S. Let me explain- pepsi have this bitter nuance that cc lacks. So that makes pepsi more manly than cc
It's funny, because Pepsi is in fact sickeningly sweet and over-sugared compared to Coke.

Come at me, bro.

[edit] No, I'm not really interested in having a forum war over which is better, I just legitimately found your comment entertaining because of how much common wisdom it flies in the face of ;).
I gotta say that Pepsi does in fact taste A LOT sweeter than Coke. I don't what that guy is talking about. I think he may be confused about brands...

LavaLampBamboo said:
Kate Stark on Feed Dump = ALL COMMENTS ABOUT KATE.

But seriously guys, very funny.

Doesn't that Coke story kinda relate to the Pepsi story we had a few months ago where if you consumed a hundred cans a day you would get cancer?
The story involving a hundred cans a day was about Coke as well. Both companies had to change the formula for California. So yeah, I like to assume she was going for it!

blackrave said:
Kate, stop being so obviously jealous
I KNOW that you would like to have personal prom too.
Who wouldn't...

P.S. And pepsi is the drink of the real men (so that might explain why you prefer cc)
I leave you with this...

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!! *sniff* :'(

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
MowDownJoe said:
Matt wasn't quite as punny as I was expecting.
Matt in the embodiement of funny. Dry, dry humor. Don't make him raise an eyebrow.
MowDownJoe said:
All I heard was "seafood turf war".
Ah yes...the age old "Surf & Turf" conflict. It comes with soup, dessert and exoskeletal carnage.

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
Clankenbeard said:
MowDownJoe said:
Matt wasn't quite as punny as I was expecting.
Matt in the embodiement of funny. Dry, dry humor. Don't make him raise an eyebrow.
MowDownJoe said:
All I heard was "seafood turf war".
Ah yes...the age old "Surf & Turf" conflict. It comes with soup, dessert and exoskeletal carnage.
I didn't say "funny". I said "punny". As in, when I see Matt on Feed Dump, I expect him to spout pun after groan-inducing pun. Because that's what he's done in the past.

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Kate's personal prom was my favorite gag from this episode, that, and the mugging lobster. XD

I never expected that the Saudi man who kept his son in jail for 15 years story to make to it to the show, if I'm not mistaken, the reason why the father asked the judge to keep his son in jail for a longer sentence is because the son have insulted his step mother, the father took this as a personal insult and a sign of rebellious behavior against his obedience , so he asked the judge to prolong the sentence until his son apologize for going against him like that.

and on behalf of every Saudi, I apologize for this man's backward and dickish behavior.

seriously, what do you expect from a country that doesn't have a written constitution?