Feed Dump: Your Very Own Prom

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I'm going to assuming some of Graham's symptoms include Liver Diddling, Shitting Dick Nipples, Shrieking Explosive Diarrhoea and Congolese Dancing Colon.

In fact, I'm offended by how ill you are Graham. Let's throw you a prom :D

Don Reba

Bishop and Councilor of War
Jun 2, 2009
LRR should seriously make an "A Prom for Kate" video.
JehuBot said:
and on behalf of every Saudi, I apologize for this man's backward and dickish behavior.

seriously, what do you expect from a country that doesn't have a written constitution?
Apology accepted. By the way, if it is not a written constitution that you have, what kind of constitution have you?

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Don Reba said:
LRR should seriously make an "A Prom for Kate" video.
JehuBot said:
and on behalf of every Saudi, I apologize for this man's backward and dickish behavior.

seriously, what do you expect from a country that doesn't have a written constitution?
Apology accepted. By the way, if it is not a written constitution that you have, what kind of constitution have you?
From Wikipedia: "The Quran and the Sunnah (the traditions of Muhammad) are declared to be the country's constitution, but no written modern constitution has ever been written for Saudi Arabia".

If you're interested, I really recommend reading more about the country by checking it's Wikipedia entry.