Female brutality - NOW WITH VIDEO!!!

Doc Theta Sigma

Jan 5, 2009
To quote Chris Rock:

"I'd never hit a woman. But I'll shake the shit out of one."

To be honest if he was cheating, yeah. Perhaps he deserved a slap. But if I was in his situation and my soon to be ex-girlfriend was laying into my physically you're damn right I'd subdue her and not give a shit.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
That dude has massive self-control,every one here should applaud that.
Personally,I would have warned her about stopping,and the consequences if she didn't,then punch her in the throat and lock her down.

Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen,and sweet cheeks,my kitchen runs hot.

Hussmann54

Dec 14, 2009
Adellebella said:
I'm still sorry about the stupid bundle that share my gender.

That was awful. I hate when they think they can run around slapping and biting just because they're a girl. It's hypocritical. I'm glad she was taken in.

But it's also sad when a guy won't "hit a girl" just because she's a girl. They'll think twice when a mugger comes their way with boobies.
For a second there, i started thinking of a very sexy roleplaying adventure..... Can tits be used as a weapon?...

Uh OH! umm yeah... off topic.... right....

Dont sweat it though, while i dont believe in this sort of "eye for an eye" thinking that i may accidentally be implying, we men have a lot to own up to.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Volf99 said:
ok I'll be serious now. I understand that and I realize that nobody defended her. However I don't think that people are wrong to express their opinion and I think that the people who make those comments make a fair point that we still live in a society that try's to be equal despite the fact that most people would get involved if the gender roles were reversed.
Case in point:
This going to be very half-hearted because I'm sick of having the same argument with the people on this site, it's honestly like pissing against the wind.

The people on the train should have gotten involved and stopped her but that has NOTHING to do with equal rights.
People not intervening is down to deep-seated ideas about gender-roles, the idea that you can't hit a woman comes from the idea that she's frail and wouldn't be able to take it. Historically, that is a male construction. Most feminists reject these gender notions but no one here wants to listen to that, for some reason they're emotionally attached to the idea that feminists are out to get them.

I don't even understand how equal rights came into the equation. She hit the guy and was put down forcefully by the police, what else would people have liked to happen? If the people (both men and women) on the train were in any way decent they would have stopped her, but they didn't, that's on them.
She will be put through legal punishments, the same as a man would have been if he had been in that position.

BiggDoggJake

Nov 4, 2010
Exocet said:
That dude has massive self-control,every one here should applaud that.
Personally,I would have warned her about stopping,and the consequences if she didn't,then punch her in the throat and lock her down.

Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen,and sweet cheeks,my kitchen runs hot.

Can't warn someone of consequences. That's terroristic threatening

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Can't really tell, because I didn't watch the video, but as far as I'm concerned, I won't use anything beyond blocking, deflecting and dodging if a woman attacks me unless there is a weapon involved, since I can take a tremendous amount of physical punishment from bludgeoning sources. But that's just me.

saruman31

Sep 30, 2010
Adellebella said:

That was awful. I hate when they think they can run around slapping and biting just because they're a girl. It's hypocritical. I'm glad she was taken in.

But it's also sad when a guy won't "hit a girl" just because she's a girl. They'll think twice when a mugger comes their way with boobies.
We all know that`s very likely to happen!

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
dude, get up and deck her to get that ***** to stop. No body (except santa, jesus, and Tim Tebow) are above an ass whuppin!!!

Also, i laughed every time those black people opened their mouth, not important, but its just funny.

But man, that ***** was out of here mind! wheres Lt.Pike when you need him?

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
Zack Alklazaris said:
I would like to know the back story on this. What did he do to piss her off or is she just a femdom *****?

Ether way most people would say hitting your partner or really anyone is wrong no matter who it is.
Except when men do this to women, no one cares about the back story.

MC K-Mac

Oct 23, 2010
manic_depressive13 said:
Amen brother. Couldn't have said it better myself.
These sort of threads really bring the cockroaches out from under the rocks.

Adellebella

Sep 9, 2011
saruman31 said:
Adellebella said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8848087/Female-grope-attack-mugger-jailed-after-targetting-lone-men.html

Yup.

OT: I'm almost annoyed no one went in to help him, either. I mean if a female was getting beat like that, I bet more likely then not someone would have stepped in.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Volf99 said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Volf99 said:
thank you, thank you. I try. I shouldn't take all the credit though, because I couldn't have done it without the help of manic_depressive13's overly defensive post. :D
In these kinds of threads the defensiveness is warranted. Given all the 'them stoopid bitchez wantin' them some equal rights' posts when not ONE person has defended her actions. Some idiot attacked a guy on the train and she got what was coming to her.
ok I'll be serious now. I understand that and I realize that nobody defended her. However I don't think that people are wrong to express their opinion and I think that the people who make those comments make a fair point that we still live in a society that try's to be equal despite the fact that most people would get involved if the gender roles were reversed.
Case in point:

i dont know what you typed, but i saved that video of snooki get the fuck punched out of her, where does that guy live? i owe him a beer and a steak dinner.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Don't get too worked up against her. He deserved it and worse.
We all do.
Us.
Men.
Ladies: Do your part. Go outside, and the first guy under 50 you see? Castrate him.

Section Crow

Infamous Scribbler for Life
Aug 26, 2009
*yawn* pacifist, i don't care about what gender a person is if someone does an act of violence i will not condone said action

saruman31

Sep 30, 2010
Adellebella said:
saruman31 said:
Adellebella said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8848087/Female-grope-attack-mugger-jailed-after-targetting-lone-men.html

Yup.

OT: I'm almost annoyed no one went in to help him, either. I mean if a female was getting beat like that, I bet more likely then not someone would have stepped in.
hahah:D but the chance of getting robbed is pretty slim and the robber being a girl is close to 0

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
Fwee said:
Don't get too worked up against her. He deserved it and worse.
We all do.
Us.
Men.
Ladies: Do your part. Go outside, and the first guy under 50 you see? Castrate him.

uhm.....what? is this some sort of dark sarcastic humor i dont get?

GestaltEsper

Oct 11, 2009
Adellebella said:

Don't worry about it. Everyone shares a group with idiots. Be it by race, sex, sexuality and so on. If we apologized for every batch of morons we'd probably be here all day. Hell sometimes this very site makes me wanna apologies on behalf of every straight male out there but then I'd be apologizing every other week or so and I'm sure that'd get old.

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
NAAAAW, I wonder why he'd cheat on a winner like her! What a special snowflake of a gal that one is, clearly she deserves better. Think the thread's gotten a bit carried away with the "gender equality" discussion. This is clearly a case of a couple of incredibly stupid people a few standard deviations short of a significant sample.

... I don't even think that means anything, but fuck it, I'll go with it.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
zwoodco10 said:
So I'm seeing at least 5 charges:
Assault
Assaulting an Officer
Resisting Arrest
Disorderly Conduct
Domestic Violence
id say, that at least a year in prison for assault on an officer alone.

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
CrimsonBlaze said:
Either this guy did something to tick off his girlfriend and is just accepting any kind of punishment that she is dishing out to him because he feels he deserves it or he's the biggest wimp that I've ever seen.

If you F up, you come clean and try to work it out, if the opportunity even arises. One slap, punch or kick is probably justified, but getting stomped on in a train with people around is definitely not going to help your self-esteem in the slightest.
If she cheated on him, would one slap, kick or punch be justified from him to her? How many people would be sitting back watching if he slapped, punched or kicked her?

If people are truly against domestic violence, they shouldn't allow "one slap, punch or kick" from either party.