Female Link May Appear In Hyrule Warriors For 3DS - Rumor

sumanoskae

Dec 7, 2007
Attention everyone, I would just like to point out that, since Link now has a vagina, the Zelda series is ruined forever. See, the common misconception is that the Zelda series is popular because of it's imaginative character designs and refined mechanics, but any true blue fan will tell you, it's really all about Link's cock; it's what makes him such a complex and engrossing figure.

Just listen to some of these quotes, they truly illustrate the depths of his character.

"Hyat!"
"Oooahhhh!"
"*grunt*"

Powerful stuff. But now, Link will act the exact same way he has always acted, but now instead of picturing his, glorious, titanic elven cock, we will be forced to picture that horrifying spider monster where his genitals should be, that I know that all women have (Despite what my psychiatrist says).

This is a sad day for Zelda fans everywhere. Except for the girls. Because they don't have feelings.

Altar

Apr 6, 2009
Huh, Would you look at that. They decided to make Link look more masculine I see... Very interesting choice, I guess.

So a re-skin than, ay?! Overall don't care either way, just another character to play as. (If true) So that's always good. (Usually)