Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Dango said:
Sacman said:
don't underestimate a lolico... I mean me... yeah that's what I meant... though I don't want to get banned...
And don't underestimate a person who spends a "small" portion of their day searching for the cutest pictures of Akai Ringo and his other favorite anime characters.
yeah your probably right... I can't post most of my stuff here anyway...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Sacman said:
Dango said:
Sacman said:
don't underestimate a lolico... I mean me... yeah that's what I meant... though I don't want to get banned...
And don't underestimate a person who spends a "small" portion of their day searching for the cutest pictures of Akai Ringo and his other favorite anime characters.
yeah your probably right... I can't post most of my stuff here anyway...
PM me?

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
Dango said:
Sacman said:
I was really eager to show you my trump card, which I will now do.

Keep in mind, this is not about attractiveness, it is about cuteness only. With that in mind allow me to show the cutest anime character of all time.
Ushio, from Clannad

Ushio... just so cute... and so sad.

And there are plenty more pictures where that came from. Therefore I win, forever.

I think I've got diabetes now...

I mean, really... Shes repeats her name twice at the end of every sentence!!!
Not really a good rival to Ushio, but still...

Sir Kemper

Jan 21, 2010
ShadowsofHope said:
Nouw said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Nouw said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Aylaine said:
Kerrigan. Shes freaking hot, and freaking horrible. Like Space Hitler if he was hot. ;D

Oh yeah. Right there with you, Ay. *Drool*
I like Ghost Kerrigan better

Like this? Let's just say this:

They are both Really. Fucking. Hot.

Though I admit, her expression in the second human picture just tears into my heart with anger for her abandonment by Mengsk. [sub]Fuck that douche..[/sub] :/
Of course I was also talking about her lower areas

EDIT:Woah! Realized that what I thought was Sarah was Nova!
Sir, I going to have to ask you to specify from which point on the body downwards you refer to on this chart as "her lower area's".

..*Cough*

Also, Nova is the blonde ghost. Sarah is the redhead.

That is all.

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
Misterian said:
Nico Robin from One Piece.

I don't know why, but it could be that she seems exactly my type.
Don't forget the whole hand thing she does either.

Oh God, I'm disgusting. :c

Firetaffer

May 9, 2010
Sir Kemper said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Nouw said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Nouw said:
ShadowsofHope said:
Aylaine said:
Kerrigan. Shes freaking hot, and freaking horrible. Like Space Hitler if he was hot. ;D

Oh yeah. Right there with you, Ay. *Drool*
I like Ghost Kerrigan better

Like this? Let's just say this:

They are both Really. Fucking. Hot.

Though I admit, her expression in the second human picture just tears into my heart with anger for her abandonment by Mengsk. [sub]Fuck that douche..[/sub] :/
Of course I was also talking about her lower areas

EDIT:Woah! Realized that what I thought was Sarah was Nova!
Sir, I going to have to ask you to specify from which point on the body downwards you refer to on this chart as "her lower area's".

..*Cough*

Also, Nova is the blonde ghost. Sarah is the redhead.

That is all.
Absolutely seconded! If only she actually existed :(.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
Jake Marston

He's so polite too
"May i take your coat Mam"

Oh yea so no one calls gay lets go with

Skeptic

Sep 1, 2010
Oh, and another one springs to mind. Kirihara Misaki from Darker Than Black. She captivated me the minute I saw her. And she's so damn sexy with those glasses.

Skeptic

Sep 1, 2010
Crap! I don't believe it took me so long to remember Velvet Velour or VV from Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. There's a special line of dialog when you play with Malkavian which adds so much depth to her character. She's a minor character but one that I care much about. So sad and so beautiful.

Josh Kurber

Jul 5, 2010
Vrex360 said:
I liked Ashley in Mass Effect one, but once I got to Mass Effect 2 I couldn't help but cheat on her with Miranda. Miranda is just... MM!! And Ashley became very unattractive and a ***** once we met again after two years :eek:

And, of course, one of the main reasons people love her :p

As for Jack, she is very hot, and awesome. If she only weren't so batshit crazy. My Renegade Shepard had sex with her, then she never had anything to say to him for the rest of the game lol. It was quite disappointing after the sex scene seemed like her raping Shepard xDD