Fictinal characters you're horrified that you find so attractive

Blindswordmaster

Dec 28, 2009
We've all had this experience before: you're watching something and you come across a character that you think is really hot, but you're ashamed and horrified to find them as hot as you think they are. This could be for any number of reasons, but it still happens and it makes you feel dirty. Just to show that I'm a good sport, I'll go first. Ahsoka Tano. Anakin Skywalker's apprentice from Star Wars:The Clone Wars. I just find her extremely hot and find myself thinking about an older version of her. Deviant art has only feed it. Okay then, what's yours?
I promise not to judge, but I can't say anything about anyone else.

Eldarion

Sep 30, 2009
Envy from fullmetal alchemist.

I think he/she* is hot. What is weird is that my body looks almost exactly the same. I can't get over how hot I think this character is, despite all the horrible things he/she has done.

*In the manga Envy's gender is never decided. Being bisexual, it doesn't matter either way to me. Hmm maybe thats why I find him/her so appealing....

[Kira Must Die]

Incubator
Sep 30, 2009
I'll just go ahead and say...

EDIT: Okay, just to make things less... awkward...
Here's an actual woman:

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009

His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug[footnote]And by hug, I mean sex.[/footnote] him.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
If you read enough of my posts, you shouldn't even have to guess.

Ratchet, anybody?

He's so cute yet so badass that he starts to look sexy to me. Not in the least aroused by any other furries though, only him.

Seriously, who could forget that kind of guy? Seems i have a fetish for athletic alien vigilante types, by the way... how weird is that?!

(Answer: very. Not that i'm particulary horrified or ashamed - i'm weird like that.)

mekose

Apr 16, 2009
Macheteswordgun said:
[Kira Must Die said:
]I'll just go ahead and say...
Somehow this seems like she would get attacked by a tentacle monster
It's uhh, how do I say this. Someone should tell him. That's a he, dude. Very regrettably, that is a male character. I think the appropriate phrase is "IT'S A TRAP"!

For me it would either be any furry character or some loli-esc characters (Eg. Lucky Star or FF Tactic's doujin's). Yeah... I'm pretty sick.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Dags90 said:

His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug[footnote]And by hug, I mean sex.[/footnote] him.
haha I don't feel bad for thinking he's hot. I do however feel dirty for thinking Alex Mercer from Prototype is hot.... what the hell is wrong with my head? He EATS people and would eat me if he needed to. It's fucking Alex.

Lust

Mar 23, 2010
Dags90 said:
His character is so endearing, it's hard not to want to hug him.
*drools*

Sorry.

But it's just so hard to say no to him. His gaze.......................it's mesmerizing.

Om nom nom nom. Yes, please!

EDIT: Also, Raiden from Metal Gear Solid.

For all the crap said about him. He's a keeper. And I like that about him. Very sexy too.

L4hlborg

Jul 11, 2009
Tali from Mass Effect. She is an interesting character, you can't see her face so won't see her staring to emptiness like pretty much everyone else in the game and she has an awesome accent.

I'm surprised I'm in before her massive fan army.

Tagball

Super Sexy Short Stuff
Nov 25, 2009
Aw shucks, now I'm blushing:

That was just a tease:

Okay, that was another joke. Seriously:

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Lizmichi said:
He's just so damn adorable. Zevran too if only because he is exactly like an ex of mine which makes me giggle.

Allen Walker- I have a weakness for softies.