Smash 4: Zelda, Sheik, Ganon
Blazblue CT: NU, Tager,Ragna
Blazblue CS: Lambda, Relius, Tager
Blazblue CP: NU, Amane, Tager
Street Fighter IV(All), Yun, Dudley, Dictator
Mortal Kombat 2011: Reptile
Mark of The Wolves: Rock, Jae Hoon
The King Of Fighters '98 Rugal/U.Geese/Iori, Leona/Yashiro/Yamazaki
The King Of Fighters 2002: Iori/K'/Kula/ Vanessa/Kusanagi/Kula, Leona/Terry/Yamazaki
KOF 2002 UM: Iori/Kula/O.Chris, Vanessa/Yamazaki/K', Hinako/Nameless/Kusanagi
The King Of Fighters XIII Iori(both)/Kula/K', Iori/Mr.Karate/EX Kyo(not tier whoring, I swear. Suck at the game), Terry/Ash/Leona
Capcom VS SNK 2: Iori/Geese/Rugal, Rugal/Iori/Rock
Marvel VS Capcom 2: Hiryu/Felicia/Cable
Under Night In-Birth: Akatsuki, Linne, Merkava
Guilty Gear AC: A.B.A., Faust, Potemkin
Guilty Gear Xrd: Potemkin, Venom
AH3: Love MAX!!!!!: Weiss
Persona: Aigis, Adachi, S.Aigis
Fighting Is Magic: Rarity, Twilight
Marvel VS Capcom: Hiryu/Lilith, Morrigan/Warmachine, Megaman/Morrigan
St: Boxer, Dictator, Ken
Alpha 3: R.Mika, Akuma, Ken
Dead Or A 5 Live: Hayabusa, Gen Fu
X-Men VS Street Fighter: Akuma/Magneto, Chun-Li/Zangief
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3: Zero/Dante/Felicia, Zero/Hsien-Ko/Felicia, Vergil/Magneto/Morrigan
Akatsuki Blitzkampf: Akatsuki
Skullgirls; Big Band/Fukua, Big Band, Big Band/Beowulf
Killer Instinct for Xbone: Jago, Hisako
Injustice: Grundy, Raven, Batman
Darkstalkers 2/Vampire Hunter: Pyron, Felicia, Donovan
X-Men COTA:psylocke
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix:pretty much the whole cast because of how cute they all are but in "seriousness" Felicia, Lei-Lei, Tessa.
SVC Chaos:Demitri, Zero, Iori(both)
And the last two, my two all time favourite fighting games...
JoJo(Capcom): Jotaro, Dio, B.Polnareff
Vampire Savior: Jedah, Q-bee, Lilith

I think I have pretty much touched every obscure corner as far as fighting games I have actually played and varying from liking a little like Injustice to loving like Vampire Savior and 3rd Strike while excluding games with currently undecided mains like Aquapazza and Vanguard Princess and intentionally excluding all other KOF games because I have already named too many :)

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
I used to like fighting games more than I do now. But I still have my mains in mind for a lot of them.

Tekken: Asuka, Jin, Xaioyu(sp?), and Emilie/Lili
Soul Calibur: Xianghua, Nightmare, and Siegfried
Guilty Gear XX and later: Bridget, Sol, and Kei
King Of Fighters: Kyo, Terry Bogard, and Andy Bogard
Blaz Blue: Ragna the Blood Edge and Rachael Alucard
Killer Instinct: Fullgore and Glacius
Dead or Alive: Ayane and Kasumi
Smash Bros: Samus Aran, Peach, Fox McCloud, Pikachu, and Zelda
Street Fighter: Ryu and Chun Li
Marvel vs Capcom: Iron Man, Spider Man, Zero(in the rare event he's available), X, Ryu, and Chun Li.
SNK vs Capcom: Same as my KOF and SF choices.
Gundam Extreme Vs: 00 Riser, Strike Freedom, Full Armor Unicorn Gundam, and Hi-Nu Gundam.

Edit: Left Rachael Alucard out of my blaz blue mains list.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I love me some fighting games but I guess like a lot of people there are series that I've been playing for years and years and therefore have a whole roster of characters I can turn to in some games. Whatever, here's my picks for the series I can think of:

Super Smash Bros series - Link has been my main through all of these games. He's pretty simple to use, I like his moveset and I've always preferred him to his Young or Toon counterparts (gotta love that bouncing downthrust). Other than that, I liked using Roy in Melee and Robin in 3DS/Wii.

Guilty Gear series - Sol Badguy is the one that comes to mind, alongside Dizzy though truth be told I'm not that good at the Guilty Gear games in general.

Mortal Kombat IX - I've only played IX but I found the ninjas my favourite to use: Scorpion for his range and teleporting, Sub-Zero for his speed and utility and Smoke I found to be a good balanced character and very fun to play. I did find myself defaulting to Kratos a lot though, put it down to knowing his moves from the God of War games.

Street Fighter series - Ryu/Ken. Nothing surprising, balanced characters and I've never been much of a Street Fighter player so I stick with the basic characters whenever I do play.

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Catwoman purely for her speed and the fact that her special move wasn't a dull buff or weird character-specific move but instead she could build up a whole free combo that dealt a massive wodge of damage.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Kratos, Dante, Heihachi Mishima.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi series - Goku and Vegeta are obvious choices but come on, loads of Super Saiyan forms and two fusions! Other than that, I've always had a soft spot for Bardock.

Soul Calibur series - I'd say my definite mains across multiple games have been Raphael and Seong Mi-Na for the fighting style and range respectively.

Tekken series - This is probably the series with the most characters I feel comfortable using. First off, right at the top is the mighty Hwoarang. After him, Baek Doo San and Bryan Fury are safe bets for me as well. I've always been partial to the Mishima Karate users, so characters like Kazuya/Devil and Devil Jin are quite fun. Oh, and finally the newer games have introduced me to 2 more characters that are wonderful to play, and they are Lars and Slim Bob. So yeah, safe to say I like me my Tekken.