Films that make you cry

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Nothing ever did it twice, and I never really just balled. But Saving Private Ryan and Click came really close.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
A few films actually. Up! and Toy Story 3 from Pixar have got me, I'm gonna vote A Muppets Christmas Carrol as well, when I was a lot younger Wallace and Gromit: A Close Shave had me in tears, and a few others I can't remember at this exact moment.

Sep 14, 2009
i'll say "heavy rain" as it is basically a movie.

the fucking "seannnn!" scene plus the atmosphere of the game mad the super nice sunshine filled day a fucking emo train wreck, which is why i refused to finish that damn game.

also most movies on lifetime, my mom used it as punishment one day to make me sit and watch 4 movies in a row with her from that channell..those movies are fucking bullshit, beyond sadness, devil movies i tell you!

Sep 14, 2009
Trololo Punk said:
Oddly, two "comedy's" get me every time.
Marley and Me and Click, yea, the Adam Sandler one
those two do have a couple tear moments, more "courageous" tears rather than super sad tears imo though

xerounlimited

Oct 5, 2010
Haven't ever cried because of a movie, the closest was probably the end of Seven Samurai, to the point where I was depressed for a day and a half, but no tears (I would say the end ofDrunken Angel, but I kind of saw that coming).

Cooklez

May 30, 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2...
Of course, the book was sadder.
But that movie just brings all the death to life...
And it hurts.

the spud

May 2, 2011
No film or video game has ever made me cry (not since I was 4, anyway). I can usually just block it out if it gets too sad. The closest I have come to crying in a game was probably the ending of Terranigma (I couldn't think of any movies so there you go).

iLazy

Aug 6, 2011
Heavy Rain even though it's not a movie, but if you get the good ending were you do save the kid... Christ, it still had me blubbering.

Other then that, Marley and Me, Toy Story 3, Bambi... Bambi made me so sad. "Mother...Mooother" D: WHY?? WHHYY??

Darth_MAM

May 13, 2011
I have never cryed for a movie, although I was close to cry once by... ''Once''... a stupid movie, about a stupid couple, that stupidly fell in love and never got to be together... Oh, shut up!

Viral_Lola

Jul 13, 2009
The Iron Giant, Pan's Labyrinth... I'll probably think of more later but those are the big ones.

TraceurRyuk

Jul 25, 2010
The only movie to ever make me cry is Grave of The Fireflies. However, it seems as I get older I'm becoming more susceptible to tearing up at movies. So who knows, maybe if I revisited some depressing movies I have seen in the past it might have the same effect on me.

NinjaDuckie

Sep 9, 2009
The bit in Inception, where Fischer finally opens the safe and pulls out the little paper windmill just as his father drops dead, has had me in tears every time I've watched it.

Enrathi

Aug 10, 2009
Very few that have actually brought tears to my eyes, but several have come close. Toy Story 3, Bridge to Terabithia, Up, My Girl. Those are the ones I can think of for now, but I'm sure there's more. Iron Giant is on the list several times, but I've never seen it, I'll have to fix that oversight.