Films that you regret watching

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
CrazyGirl17 said:
I'm gonna say... the Matrix Reloaded. Loved the first movie, found the second confusing as hell.
I'm sorry, what? What second Matrix? Next you'll be telling me there's a third one which is so batshit insane that it makes the first poorer for being related to it!

OT Borat, only saw 15 minutes but that was 15 minutes too long, I'm not kidding I did the washing up and re-organised my sock drawer while my hubby and best mate watched that load of crap!

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
This Italian film "La vita è bella". It's one hell of a long and boring film the type to fall alseep to.
You fell asleep to one of the greatest films of all time?
This makes me sad.

Lawlhat

Mar 17, 2009
The Room. I think enough has been said about it already. The acting was SO BAD.

http://youtu.be/mQ4KzClb1C4

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
ParanoidEngineer said:
Scarim Coral said:
This Italian film "La vita è bella". It's one hell of a long and boring film the type to fall alseep to.
This makes me sad.
Dude that film was too long (3 hours) and I had no idea what the plot was whole about.

ParanoidEngineer

May 20, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
ParanoidEngineer said:
Scarim Coral said:
This makes me sad.
Dude that film was too long (3 hours) and I had no idea what the plot was whole about.
Viewed in 90 minute chunks and with English dubbing it's fine. The plot is fairly easy to follow I thought (boy meets girl, boy marries girl, they have kid, they go to concentration camp), and it's a great film if you want an emotional journey. But hey, everyone has an opinion.

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Starship Troopers 2. I loved the first one but the second one is just sooooo bad. So bad. So so bad... ugh. ¬_¬

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Grave of the Fireflies (AKA It Gets Worse: The Motion Picture): if you want an well made movie that leaves you emotionally dead, this is the film for you.

On the opposite end of things, you have Fat Slags, do not watch this movie, it's a hideous length of Anti-Comedy disgusting on almost every possible level, capable of inspiring nothing except pure hatred in the mind of the viewer. If I were the paranoid type I'd suspect this loathsome pile of shit disguised as a movie was actually an alien plot to make everyone on Earth riot to make us more easily conquered.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
Project X I don't now what I hate more the film's awful use of the hand held camera gimmick or its juvenile humour that was and is only funny to idiots to think that sex and drugs are the only thing that is important in life.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Forrest Gump was drivel to me. So bored througout we had to watch it at school for some reason.
Advent Children was a waste of my money.
Um... I don't watch many films so this is tough.

Batman Begins is probably one of my most disliked films though I can't begin to go into why it'd take to long to list everything that mildly annoyed me and added up to me going "blargh" and walking out of the room to do other things.

I can't remember the name of one film, but it's some space marine thingy with insect alien things and a guy gets his brain sucked out by the queens stinger or some shit.
Saw it when I was like four.

I am now incredibly hateful towards insects and traumatised by the experience.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Clearing the Eye said:
Tell us what you really think of it, Lee :p

For someone that tries so very hard, Zach Galifianakis may be the least funny man on Earth.
mr. awesome said:
Could you tell us why? I tohught it was funny...

I know it is just your/my opinion, but im just interested.

OT: Step brothers...

I had to force myself to the ending. I just didn't find it good or funny.
Certainly, I'll share my thoughts.

Let me say this: I love Robert Downey Jr, and I love Zach Galifianakis. Robert Downey Jr was fantastic in the Marvel movies, and I love him in Sherlock Holmes as well. And Zach Galifianakis was great in The Hangover, and he's got alot of really funny stand-up specials as well.

So when I heard about this movie, I was hyped. I thought it sounded like a match made in heaven.

I got about 2/3 of the way through, before I just HAD to leave the theater. I actually got more enjoyment watching previews in the lobby and playing a broken Rampage arcade game for the duration of the run time, than I did watching that goddamn movie.

For starters, it's not funny. It's just... unpleasant. Zach is playing basically the same character he was in The Hangover, but about 100% more annoying.

I did not need to see him jacking off in the car with his dog, while Robert was sitting in the car next to him. That wasn't funny. That was just... awkward as all hell.

And Robert doesn't get a pass, either. His character was so COMPLETELY unlikable that even though Zach's antics were beyond belief, I couldn't even sympathize with Robert's character.

So, we've got two unlikable, unfunny protagonists stuck in an unfunny road trip movie. I'm sure there's some specific scenes I could point out to solidify my point, but that would require I actually WATCH that movie again. No freaking thanks.

KingHodor

Aug 30, 2011
SkarKrow said:
I can't remember the name of one film, but it's some space marine thingy with insect alien things and a guy gets his brain sucked out by the queens stinger or some shit.
Starship Troopers.

bat32391

Oct 19, 2011
I have seen a lot of bad movies but one I actually regret watching is Everything Must Go I mean I really do like Will Ferrell but that movie was just a depressing piece of shit.

crazyarms33

Nov 24, 2011
Oh! I forgot one! Donnie. F*cking. Darko. I hated it, still hate it, and will probably continue to hate it until the day I die. Only then will my hate be sated, and possibly not even then.

Giftfromme

Nov 3, 2011
TheScientificIssole said:
Giftfromme said:
The movie where jude law goes around collecting organs from people who haven't paid. Good lord that was a giant suckfest, and the twist was the worst thing of all time, I imagine the grime at the bottom of the barrel is better than that twist in the movie
What was the twist? The thing that was homage to one of the best endings of all time?
OT:I would say Sucker Punch or Southland Tales, but I have an amazing love for film, and feel the need to gather something from every film.
TheScientificIssole said:
Giftfromme said:
The movie where jude law goes around collecting organs from people who haven't paid. Good lord that was a giant suckfest, and the twist was the worst thing of all time, I imagine the grime at the bottom of the barrel is better than that twist in the movie
What was the twist? The thing that was homage to one of the best endings of all time?
OT:I would say Sucker Punch or Southland Tales, but I have an amazing love for film, and feel the need to gather something from every film.
lol 3/4 of the movie was a dream, which had no bearing on anything in the film. He could have dreamt of space ships and it wouldn't have changed anything that happened in the movie. Thats sloppy as fuck "oh it was just a dream teheheh"

Goofguy

Nov 25, 2010
Valhalla Rising. A movie about Vikings with a decent looking trailer [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQgoGccHJD4]? Hell yeah.

Oh wait, turns out the trailer was just vague enough to get me to watch the slowest paced and least eventful movie of all time.

General Vengeance

Aug 26, 2009
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith