final boss..... That's it?

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
Ando85 said:
Have you ever played a game and got to a final boss only to discover it was a complete pushover? Or perhaps you defeated a boss that was so easy and uninspired that you didn't even realize it was the last boss.

Search Bar Please.....

Borderlands

And Repeating The Past:
Fallout 3 - Col Autumn
Fable 2 - Lucien
Fable 3 - Walter

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
Lt. Vinciti said:
Ando85 said:
Have you ever played a game and got to a final boss only to discover it was a complete pushover? Or perhaps you defeated a boss that was so easy and uninspired that you didn't even realize it was the last boss.

Search Bar Please.....

Borderlands

And Repeating The Past:
Fallout 3 - Col Autumn
Fable 2 - Lucien
Fable 3 - Walter
Well...Col Autumn isn't really the last boss. The last boss is DEADLY RADIATION!! And as the demonstration goes, it is not a foe that can easily be bested...if at all. The only real way to beat Fallout 3 is to not fight the DEADLY RADIATION!! at all.

StrappingYoungLad

May 19, 2010
Borderlands
Bioshock
Gears of War 2
Mass Effect 2
Alice Madness Returns
Alan Wake
FEAR 3
Uncharted 1/2
Resident Evil 4
Fable 2/3

LITE992

Jun 18, 2011
The final fight on the skyscraper in GTA Vice City Stories. You fight the main antagonist and his partner, and they go down in half a second because they have the standard health of every other bastard you killed in that game and they don't move.

Qtoy

Apr 21, 2011
I have to say Lanius, but not for the reasons everyone else has said, and it's been self-imposed ever since my first playthrough. Run away at the beginning before he can catch up, wait for him to reach the 5 C4 I'd placed at the foot of the stairs, and watch as he's blown sky high.
On my first playthrough, it went very, very differently.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
GothmogII said:
Lt. Vinciti said:
Ando85 said:

Search Bar Please.....

Borderlands

And Repeating The Past:
Fallout 3 - Col Autumn
Fable 2 - Lucien
Fable 3 - Walter
Well...Col Autumn isn't really the last boss. The last boss is DEADLY RADIATION!! And as the demonstration goes, it is not a foe that can easily be bested...if at all. The only real way to beat Fallout 3 is to not fight the DEADLY RADIATION!! at all.

I dont really count him as a boss...more like...a faceoff... Sorry kids not every game ends in FUCK YEAH ITS BIG GUNS VS ALIENSUPER RACE! Tho....the Mothership Zeta fight was pretty neat (and mildly....not hard). Jingwei was tough....only because for like 3x in a row it was the My Self v China v T51b USA.

Jarvaelison

Mar 30, 2010
Mass Effect 2's final boss - I laughed when I saw the baby reaper thing and the fight wasn't difficult at all.
Dragon Age Origins Archdemon on Nightmare - there were some difficult fights throughout the game and when I first played through the game I did so on Hard difficulty and found myself pretty challenged. Halfway through Nightmare though things became far too easy and the Archdemon wasn't challenging at all.
Dragon Age II Meredith on Nightmare - the fight was simple, took awhile but there wasn't really any threat to me or my characters.

I enjoyed all three of the games though =]

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Crash Bandicoot 2's final boss its almost impossible to lose seeing as nothing can hurt you and the only way to lose is to run out of time. My quickest time was 30 seconds.

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Theres a handful, for one majoras mask just to get an almost moderate fight was to be done without the deity mask, fallout 3s gerneral was just a joke, Kingdom Hearts 2 was like cutting huge chunks of the life bar away( i was lv 99 so that might have been why), but the biggest let down was Twilight princess's gannondorf fight, i litteraly need to find new fight styles just to keep it almost fun.

nexekho

Jan 12, 2011
Worst one for me was Guitar Hero Metallica, not exactly a a boss fight but The Thing That Should Not Be is a pathetically easy song and makes no sense to end on.

MacJack

Jun 23, 2011
An unsual reply, soldier of fortune, the entire game is piss easy in all difficulities but the last boss has turrets around him that cause quad damage from everything you ever faced so far and cand by destroyed or avoid their fire, soooo, either you play a death easy game to beat the final boss, or you never be able to complete the game.