Final Fantasy Versus XIII Might Be an E3 No-Show

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Fack.
My friend is getting Agito, and I'm gettin versus. This way w can get both stories for half the price. Now my game is getting pushed back again. I give up.

ultimasupersaiyan

Dec 9, 2008
I don't expect Versus XIII or XII Agito to show at E3 this year. It's be KH:Birth by Sleep, KH3, Final Fantasy XIV, 3 tons of crap and a Final Fantasy stapled on sequel for one of the other games... maybe even another VII one... I'm loosing faith in Square-Enix even more these days. I blame the merger for all the mistakes and poorer quality of games they have make since 2004.

I say ignore Square-Enix this year and look at Mistwalker's The Last Story for this E3... assuming it's there.

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
Simalacrum said:
Just wandering, is it still a PS3 exclusive...?
Should be. I seem to remember SQUENIX saying at some point the Versus would definitely not come to the 360. Good me thinks, no sacrificed graphics.

I understand that often the Versus team was called up to assist with XIII but they've had four years since it was first announced, is it really that hard to just show some gameplay footage and reveal a little more about the characters?

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
-_- I'm dying to play Versus but I'm getting really sick of this. I don't see what the point was in revealing it so soon if Nomura had no intentions of telling us anything for years.

JusticarPhaeton

Jul 29, 2009
Wasn't this game announced like, five years ago, complete with trailers and character profiles and the like? I was really looking forward to it, or something like that.

I don't even remember what sort of game it was supposed to be anymore.