Final Fantasy VII Remade On PlayStation 3, In LittleBigPlanet 2

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
FFVII isnt my fav in the series but this is magnifficent and id love to play it when its finished I also cant wait for the actual LBP2 to come out :3 mine has a Sackboy come with it

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
I was never much of a Final Fantasy fan so I'm not really getting excited about the remake. But this video does make me excited about LBP2. It looks like you may not be confined to making levels that suit the gameplay of LBP like in the original.

Zero=Interrupt

Nov 9, 2009
I think this might actually cause me to buy LBP2, too.

If only Stephen Frye would narrate the FFVII story now....

CrankyStorming

Mar 8, 2010
Is it going to have full-motion-video sequences featuring abnormally tall sackpeople? I hope so, else I will not call it a proper remake.

Erja_Perttu

May 6, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Give players the ability to make anything they want and they will remake stuff that has already been made, is going to be remade, had spin offs and sequels

Having your own thoughts is too hard
I'm sure if you went into the downloadables of LBP, you'd find something original.

I don't think that worked. A lovely idea, but I preferred the Shadow of the Colossus level.

Jun 11, 2008
CannibalRobots said:
I dont mean to be a spoilsport, but why cant people just accept that the game isnt being remade, since they've already found out how to take your money by remaking it a billion times and adding a number?

/sigh

I hate JRPGs so much.

but this did take some dedication, kudos to the designer.
If you don't like JRPGs don't buy them but don't complain when others do. Also they are not the same game everytime. There is roughly as much difference between JRPGs as other genres. FPS have been just as stagnant as well as every other genre until recently when some have been getting innovation.

As another side note I love how in every thread to do with a FFVII remake people always want their Final Fantasy remade. Yes we know you want FFVI, VIII and IX possibly IV remade too. I don't Square will really bother with any at this point.

OT: This is actually quite good. It even makes me consider getting a PS3 almost exclusively just to try out LPB 1 & 2. Of course after that buying other games but initially for LBP.

Sep 14, 2009
CannibalRobots said:
I dont mean to be a spoilsport, but why cant people just accept that the game isnt being remade, since they've already found out how to take your money by remaking it a billion times and adding a number?

/sigh

I hate JRPGs so much.

but this did take some dedication, kudos to the designer.
have you not seen the absolute chaos among some jrpg fans, especially ff ones? if every game was just remade the same with a number added on, then nearly everyone would have the same opinion on every game. just because you dont like something doesn't mean your opinion is fact.

ot: thats pretty cool and cute, its quite nifty and gotta admit that probably did take quite a bit of time, so good job on that!

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
Ten to one the LBP mods take it down within a day of his opus being completed.

They don't even like Mario levels, never mind an entire Squ-Enix total conversion!

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
This is cool, though what really sells me is the fact that you can make RPGs with LBP2.
You can't really get a dark, serious story given that all of your main characters are probably going to be cute little sack people, but I'll definitely try my hand at crafting an RPG.