Final Fantasy XIII Not Due Overseas Until 2010

bikeninja

Oct 4, 2007
Meh, games from Japan are usually delayed for a bit over hear. I'm still waiting to hear about when FF: Dissidia is going to get released, and the new Pokemon game has been out for a couple months but still isn't released here. People need to cool there jets if they get pissed at this, it's only because it's a big name title that thereis such a hubub.
Besides, it's not a few years apart, japan gets it LATE '09, we get it EARLY '10. so we don't get it for Christmas, save your giftcards and buy it later.

Phantom2595

Sep 28, 2008
shatnershaman said:
Phantom2595 said:
PedroSteckecilo said:
Fucking Xbox release!
YEA!

Sony will probably pay to release it as a timed exclusive at least.
Sony does not pay for games.
PLEEASE SONY!

Who knows tho, if they're clever they could persuade Square not to wait. Might take some hookers and a few liters of Vodka, but I'm sure they can do it.

klc0100

Feb 29, 2008
Now the question is could I complete FF13 in Japanese. I love the Multi-Region PS3.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Xiado said:
Darkrai said:
Peach_hat said:
Soxfan1016 said:
Guess what game I'm not going to buy?
You and me both.
Add me and that's three.
Don't be so skeptical. It might be good, but it has the potential to suck, too. I'll wait until the release and check the press and maybe rent it first.
True. But me not being a fan of the series, I won't give it a shot.

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
I predict there will be a massive surge in print-out scripts of the game translated into english.
This is FFXIII we're talking about. I don't think anyone owns enough paper to print out a script.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Onmi said:
Darkrai said:
Xiado said:
Darkrai said:
Peach_hat said:
Soxfan1016 said:
Guess what game I'm not going to buy?
You and me both.
Add me and that's three.
Don't be so skeptical. It might be good, but it has the potential to suck, too. I'll wait until the release and check the press and maybe rent it first.
True. But me not being a fan of the series, I won't give it a shot.
So you admit to posting so... you can... why are you posting? who cares if it doesn't affect you? whoopdee do man? Waddya want a cookie? I will say what I say to olthers, got a game you don't like? make a blog and complain there, it not affecting you? then there should be no need to constantly reaffirm your not going to buy the game, nobody cares.

Dark I consider you a good guy, so I highly doubt this was done as flame bait.
YAY cookie. But I might try out the demo (If one is available). Usually demo's change my mind. If there isn't one, my cousin will buy it for his PS3 and if I like what I played, I buy it for my 360.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
(Claps hands slowly, one clap per second) Way to go square. Way to go.Woo-hoo. yay.

I'm off to play alone in the dark.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
i don't think i will ever understand final fantasy

how do they work out the magic

size of breasts+skimpy outft=magic power?