Final Fantasy XIII: Rated T For Sideboob

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
TsunamiWombat said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Who's the chick in the topic pic? Haven't kept up with all the news, to retain surprise.

She's the best looking FF woman yet, imo.
I believe it's Lightning's sister. Or it could just be someone who looks like her.
Well, she's better looking than Lightning. I wonder what kinda role she plays in combat? Black Mage, White Mage, Thief, Fighter, Red Mage? Hopefully the Blue Mage. I've always dug the Blue Mage types.
Better. She plays 'plot device'.
OHHHH! Exciting.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
In my opinion, it should only be partial nudity if shows the entire boob, nipple and all. It should be all nudity if it reveals the genitals as well.

Che Marlee

Oct 1, 2009
Trivun said:
Amnestic said:
Silly Funk, sideboob doesn't begin with T! That'd be Tsideboob, which would still probably sound the same, but perplex everyone at the dictionary making organisations.

The game also contains the expletives "a*s," "damn," and "hell"
'Hell' is expletive? Seriously?
Nowhere can it be considered an 'expletive'. It could be considered a curse word, but never an expletive.
It is in the USA. Ass is barely an expletive, it's like the mildest one out there, and Damn and Hell aren't even expletives anyway, unless you're from the Bible-Bashing South... Anyway, is any of this really anything new? Apart from the detailed description of some of the game features, this is just standard fare for a Final Fantasy game. Besides, remember FF X-2, anyone? Hell, even Kingdom Hearts, which is aimed at kids (though as a 19 year old I'll admit to still loving it), has a bit of fanservice what with the appearances of Kairi and Namine...

Kinguendo

Apr 10, 2009
What? But "side boob" doesnt even start with a T... Oh, wait... I see what you are saying...

So what is that... a 15 rating for us in Britain?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
ForgottenPr0digy said:
Douk said:
Cue the fangirls ranting on how the lesbian relationship between two characters was unneeded and detracted from the story. Called it first.
yet we let them get away with slash fanfics of final fantasy male characters having sex with each other(BaschXVaan is popular)
Excatly whatsoever gonna happen.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Do you think they'll have to put full radiation suits on the women before it's released in Australia? The sad part is I'm not even sure if I'm entirely joking... Screw you Michael Atkinson. Also
President Moocow said:
Whilst it doesn't take a lot to get a Teen rating, remember that they aren't insanely conservative either, I mean they didn't give FFX-2 an M rating whilst they had all the excuses to do so:

- Yuna's sexy default outfit
- Many of the crazy outfits (thief showing the most skin)
- Rikku
- LeBlanc, for REAL sideboob
- Paine's Leather outfits
- Suggestive hot spring scene
- Sexy transformation sequences
- Rikku

It got a teen rating, and I'm not even sure they counted nudity in the rating.
lol. Well said good sir.