Find fellow Escapists near you...! The (better, duh) UK version!

Sarynroth

Oct 8, 2010
Zannkimaru said:
Squid94 said:
North East Wales. Near Wrexham. Nearer Mold. Anyone nearby?
Chester here! Although i'm never too sure if i should admit to being from here lol
Yeah, awesome a fellow Cestrian :D

although currently I'm in Sheffield studying aerospace engineering at the University of Sheffield.

Watson767

Apr 20, 2010
screw this... a few hours after posting where I live theres a friggen gas explosion within a 30 seconds walk.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/gas_blast_rocks_sunderland_house_1_3137136

Please leave me alone :(

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
I'm looking for a Sweetheart From the Ground-Up in the Nottingham area. I sit in my basement, pretend to be good at writing, I have no job and I feel I deserve otherwise.

I look forward to the torrent of replies, ladies!

dougal13

Mar 3, 2011
Shocked at how few Scot's there are aboot. Originally from the Highlands but living in sunny Bristol now. Shorts and T-shirt all the way!

RabbiiFrystofsk

Oct 10, 2010
are.you.the.god.its.me.vader said:
Going to be studying Music Production at University of Kent come September, would be cool to see if any Escapists live nearby.
I'm *hopefully* going to be studying History at Kent so you never know, stranger things have happened.
West London born and bred, well apart from the insane amount of time i spend up in Newcastle.

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
Brisingr said:
Studying Computer Science at Queens University Belfast. Anyone else in that area?
Omagh here, but I'm AS Level, thinking of CS at Queens. How are you finding it?

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
IcyEvils said:
Brisingr said:
Studying Computer Science at Queens University Belfast. Anyone else in that area?
Most of it is interesting enough, there is always some boring bits such as Computer Architecture and the theory can be quite heavily maths based at times. The programming elements in it are great fun and really rewarding. So yeah, its a decent course :)

IcyEvils

Sep 9, 2009
Brisingr said:
IcyEvils said:
Brisingr said:
Most of it is interesting enough, there is always some boring bits such as Computer Architecture and the theory can be quite heavily maths based at times. The programming elements in it are great fun and really rewarding. So yeah, its a decent course :)
What A Levels did you do? Do you find the maths parts difficult?

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
Innocence said:
I'm from Bath, UK.

It's a town that almost nobody seems to have heard of.. except for tourists, of course. Bath is often swarming with them, which is probably why we get so many street entertainers. x3

I've yet to stumble into anyone online who's from the same town as me. Apart from that one guy from Youtube, but I don't know him, I just watched one of his videos. <_<
A friend of mine goes to university in Bath, and I've been there on a shopping trip, if that helps. It's a nice place. You've got a lot of sweet shops.

GLo Jones said:
Salisbury, Wiltshire, reporting in!
Hello from Wootton Bassett!

Born in WB, live a stone's throw from Swindon, Marlborough and Malmesbury, have visited Salisbury, Bath and Bristol, and went to university in Cheltenham. GOSH, EXCITING, AREN'T I.

Brisingr

May 22, 2009
IcyEvils said:
Brisingr said:
IcyEvils said:
Brisingr said:
What A Levels did you do? Do you find the maths parts difficult?
I did History, Business Studies, ICT and Biology. The maths is actually fine but it does take a while to get used to but once you do it is fine. Mainly its conversion of data from one form to another.

CD200

Nov 10, 2009
Another Man of Kent here living in the lovely shithole that is the Medway towns anyone nearby?

Solstrana91

Sep 4, 2004
Wolverhampton born and bred.
Anyone from around here?
Accepting Walsall, Birmingham and the likes as friends =D
Seriously, I need a few partners for Borderlands who can understand the horrific Yam-Yam talk
Also, need DnD partners!

Giuglea

Dec 2, 2010
i am not god said:
Nah I'm just kidding, everywhere else is good as well. Just thought that seeing as I had to go through pages of chat to find anyone from the UK others might not want to have to do that. Still, knowing that there are escapees around the world is pretty interesting too.
Currently studying marine biology at Hull university Scarborough campus, so..OPEN THREAD.

idea stealer...:))well i`m actually in the UK right now..studying architecture at uclan..but i guess the whole escapist world knows it by now:))so hail from Preston lancs...actually i`m from Constanta, Romania..but what the heck..